House for sale
20 Feathertop Street,
Banora Point, NSW
6 4 4
Truly Special Dual Living At Its Absolute Best!!Working hard and taking care of your family shouldn't EVER mean that you have to settle for second best
and with this truly special and high functioning multi-purpose home, you and ALL your extended family can be happy and settled for years to come.
Treasured memories are often created at home. It's where a family's heart is. Spending time with loved ones, grandchildren and grandparents together and entertaining friends or just relaxing and taking time out from the world.
This sophisticated home is a dream to live and breathe in, bringing outdoors and indoors together beautifully - giving comfort and showing style all at once.
It's the perfect executive family home, complete with stunning swimming pool, spa, media room, a luxurious master bedroom and spacious rooms throughout.
Don't forget the TOTALLY SEPARATE two bedroom granny flat that sits alongside the main home (not just stuck below). It's a perfectly executed space that Grandparents can live in or visiting family can stay in.
It even gives multiple options of income stream if you so wish. Live in the main residence and rent out the granny flat. You could even invest in the property from afar, ahead of time and have a dual income from both properties totalling approx. $1250 per week before you move your family up to the Coast in years to come.
This is a genuinely remarkable example of both an executive home AND a high functioning dual living property. Whichever way you look at it - this place just makes sense.
You do however really need to see this home to understand just how good it is.
Book your inspection today.
The list of inclusions is both luxurious and plentiful:
- 6 bedrooms plus media, 4 bathrooms, multiple living areas, 2 kitchens and 2 laundries
- 4 bedrooms plus media, 2 bath 2 car residence plus additional separate 2 bed 1 bath unit
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, double en-suite and views
- Large eat-in island kitchen bench with butler's pantry
- Quality cabinetry with soft-close draws, stone bench tops and Phoenix tap-ware
- Wide set walls and high ceilings give a more in-depth luxury feel
- Fujitsu spilt system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and LED lighting
- Deep temperature control pool with heated spa, fountain and decking
- Fully fenced, landscaped with green grass areas on an elevated 661sqm north facing block
- 24 solar panels (6.6Kw)
- 2 rainwater tanks
- Double lock-up remote garage with security panel access
- Optic fibre connection and NBN, natural gas estate
- Unit return $430 per week, double story residence $800 per week approx
Walk to local Tweed Heights shops, 2 minute drive to Banora Central (Coles,Chemist, Zarraffa's)
Short drive to local schools, motorway connection, shopping and industry centres
'Altitude Aspire' offers a friendly community lifestyle with landscaped parklands and walking trails.
Last updated: 12:40PM on Aug 19th 2019