House for sale
20 Frank Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
4 2 2
Graceful sophistication and poiseWonderfully elevated with views across a lush, tree-lined street to the Dandenong Ranges, this fine family home is focused on leisure with expansive alfresco decking and an inviting swimming pool.
Designed with a flexible 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom floorplan plus the bonus of a separate retreat/studio, the warmth of the lounge/dining room with Jetmaster open fireplace is balanced by the sun-lit relaxation of the living, meals and granite kitchen.
Boasting a wide 18.3 metre frontage and 845 sq m approx. block, be impressed by the premium locale. Zoned for Box Hill High School, excel academically at Mount Scopus and Kingswood Colleges, PLC, Deakin University and Roberts McCubbin Primary School. Close to the tram, buses, Gardiners Creek trail, golf courses and Box Hill's shopping precinct.
* Elevated 4 bedroom home with views of the Dandenong Ranges
* Enticing formal and informal living zones plus a retreat/studio
* Expansive alfresco decking and an inviting swimming pool
* Near Mount Scopus and Kingswood Colleges and PLC
* Zoned for Box Hill High School and Roberts McCubbin Primary
* Double carport, heating and air-conditioning
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.20frankstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/150 days
Last updated: 02:11PM on Aug 22nd 2017