House for sale
20 Grevillea Lane,
5 5 4
Noosa Hinterland Equestrian EstateThe beautiful 15 acre Grevillea Park Equestrian Estate, featuring 7 paddocks with horse-safe flexor fencing, strategically located double shelters and automatic water troughs, is one of the best horse properties available to purchase in Noosa today.
Located down a tree-lined country lane just 12 minutes drive from Noosaville restaurants, Gympie Terrace shopping and the Noosa River, and 5 minutes from the picturesque Noosa hinterland town of Cooroy and the Bruce Highway.
No expense has been spared with an extraordinary array of infrastructure, including a 5-star equestrian complex comprised of:
* Premium Olympic size (60mx20m) equestrian arena built to the highest engineering standard, with a subterranean ECOGRID® Arena System providing impact absorption & drainage management, along with a dedicated spring-fed sprinkler system to ensure an almost dust-free environment & flood lights for night riding
* Five villa-like European-style stables with hardwood lining to each, with mezzanine floor, large tack room, horse crush for veterinary services, separate machinery room, solar & 3-phase power
* Attached horse float & truck or caravan carport, with easy truck access for unloading livestock & feed deliveries from Pine Tree Drive
* An automatic sprinkler system off the spring-fed dam waters the paddocks & ECOGRID® mats at paddock gates ensure entrance & feeding areas never get boggy
* A round yard completes the list of quality equestrian assets.
Surrounded by native gardens, a productive orchard with lemon, lime, mandarin, fig and banana trees, established shade trees and perfectly manicured lawn, the extraordinary home has a commanding position atop a ridgeline, enjoying views of Mount Cooroy, Mount Tinbeerwah, Mount Eerwah and Lake Macdonald.
The custom designed and master-built 520sqm residence boasts:
* 2 self-contained studio apartments for income potential or extended family, or downstairs master bedroom and home office
* Swarovski crystal chandeliers, graceful made-to-order drapes, 3m ceilings
* Imported glazed terracotta roof tiles, bespoke brickwork
* Finishes include Jara timber flooring, granite, marble & ceramic tiles, wool carpet
* Ducted air, wood and gas fireplaces, screens on all doors and windows
* NBN connected, back-to-base security system, Bose surround sound
* With superior quality engineering and craftsmanship evident throughout.
From the polished bullnose granite stairs that separate the elevated kitchen from the formal living areas, through to the inlaid marble detail in the floor tiles that define the dining and entrance areas, to the stained glass features in the front door, this home has been meticulously designed to the highest of standards for its exacting owners.
A cook’s dream, the beautiful kitchen at the heart of the home features extensive imported granite bench tops, a walk-in pantry, stainless steel Smeg appliances and custom-built cabinetry.
A large rear alfresco dining area has sliding glass partitions for weather protection, and overlooks a resort-style swimming pool with waterfall.
Built for large-scale entertaining with staying guests in mind, this grand home will not disappoint.
Do you have elderly parents who can’t do stairs? Adult children who like their own space, or visions of a country B&B? There are 2 attached fully self-contained ground-floor apartments with separate entrances, their own ensuited bathrooms and kitchenettes. One or both can be adjusted for internal access.
A separate 3-car garage with 3 phase power and adjoining carport has room for toys and/or workshop and is separate to the house.
You will never run out of water, with 2 in-ground concrete rainwater tanks of 45,000 litres each serving the home, a 10,000 litre rainwater tank at the stables, and 2 spring fed dams take care of the garden, paddocks and water troughs for horses or cattle.
State-of-the-art Italian-made ceramic photovoltaic solar panels grace the roof of the stables providing 10kW of power generation for feeding back to the grid at profit, and could be connected to the home for forever-free electricity.
Adjoined by similar multi-million dollar estates in a quiet friendly neighbourhood, this property is the ultimate in country living, so close to all that the Noosa lifestyle promises.
If you are looking for usable acreage anywhere near Noosa, you cannot do better than Grevillea Park Equestrian Estate. Call Alex on 0412 635 274 to arrange inspection.
Last updated: 09:21AM on May 31st 2018