20 Indura Road,
North Narrabeen, NSW
Elevated position with commanding district views...A private retreat enjoying cool ocean breezes and a lush leafy outlook is this well presented 4 bedroom family home. Offering the potential for dual living it includes:
* Three bedrooms all with leafy outlook + 3-way bathroom with internal facilities
* Generous lounge & dining drenched in natural sunlight and offering wide district views as far as the eye can see
* Open plan kitchen with island bench & stainless steel appliances including gas stove
* Large wrap around deck, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining family and friends
* Large bedroom (4th bed) with generous study (and/or nursery), well-appointed bathroom & kitchenette
* Generous living area opening to large entertaining deck taking in the magical backdrop
* Separate entrance or internal access between the two levels… your choice!
To complete the package, there is undercover parking for two cars with turning bay, additional carpsace and established gardens with loads of privacy.
With Warriewood Square around the corner, numerous shops within moments, a number of schools, local parks, walking trails, childcare-centres and all this amazing area has to offer at your fingertips, this really is a home that can offer such an amazing lifestyle.
Representing exceptional value, this house really offers something you don’t find in the average home. Certainly not for the faint hearted, but a beautiful surprise awaits those that make the effort!
Why buy a house when you can buy a lifestyle...
Council rates: Approx. $397pq
Water rates: Approx. $171pq
Land size: Approx. 1,174sqm
Rental Return: Approx. $900-$950 pw
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.