20 Karilla Avenue,
Lane Cove, NSW
Rare Family Classic In Sought After Leafy SettingNestled within landscaped bushland gardens and backing onto Stringybark Reserve, is this beautifully maintained solid-brick home, on offer to the market for the first time since built in the 1950's. Boasting multiple living spaces, adorned charming character features across a wonderfully flowing floorplan, perfect for growing families. Comfortable as is, with ample scope to update, extend or redevelop (STCA). Convenient setting, an easy walk to city buses, Lane Cove Public School and the village.
- Lounge, dining and family areas, lovely leafy outlooks, well-kept original kitchen
- Light-filled bedrooms, main with built-ins, full main bathroom, laundry with w/c
- Versatile lower level rumpus, teenage retreat or office with its own private access
- Rear gardens extend to reserve, LUG with storage/workbench, under house storage
- Moments from walking trails, Chatswood shopping Centre and easy M2 links to CBD