House for sale
20 Kelso Street,
Burwood Heights, NSW
5 2 4
AUCTION, 23rd Sept. 11.30am
Character, Space & Location!Along a charming tree-lined streetscape comes this rare and perfect opportunity. A beautiful California Bungalow enhanced by harmonious period details, complementary extensions plus modern finishes in a solid brick construction.
* Teenage retreat as 5th bedroom (a garage conversion)
* Built-in robes to three of the four bedrooms
* Formal & informal living areas
* Designer kitchen, quality fixtures & fittings
* Top of the line kitchen appliances
* Skylight over kitchen & formal dining areas
* Two updated bathrooms
* Two Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Polished cypress pine floors
* Original fireplace, four x gas bayonets
* Laundry in 2nd bathroom with side exit
* Outdoor entertaining deck, steel frame
* Landscaped lawns with gazebo
* Retractable clothesline
* Discreet outdoor storage nook
* Multiple parking spaces, side & front
* Burwood trains under 1.8kms
* Croydon trains under 1.3kms
* Security alarm, Crimsafe doors x two
* Quarterly Rates: Council $504, Water $390
Land Size: Approx. 682.90sqm (level)
Frontage: Approx. 15.24m
Within short walking distance to local parks, private & public schools, city buses, Westfield shops & restaurants.
The population of Burwood Heights in 2006 was 1,014 people.
The predominant age group in Burwood Heights is 0-14 years.
Households in Burwood Heights are primarily couples with children.
In general, people in Burwood Heights work in a professional occupation.
In 2006, 75.4% of the homes in Burwood Heights were owner-occupied compared with 78.7% in 2011.
Last updated: 02:30PM on Sep 17th 2017