House for sale
20 Kerr Crescent,
4 3 2
$2.3 - $2.5 million
Stylish family beauty in a premium enclaveRefined modern living, period highlights and a first-class location combine to achieve an outstanding family environment in this attractive 4 bedroom Californian Bungalow.
Thoughtfully renovated to harness abundant natural light and provide enticing indoor and outdoor entertaining zones, experience the serene lounge and dining (OFPs), complemented by a suave meals and family room where bi-fold doors retract to connect with the seductive alfresco and sun-dappled garden. Soft-close cabinetry and stone surface grace the Bosch-appointed kitchen. Boasting great separation, the ground floor main bedroom features a walk-in robe and dual-vanity ensuite with marble floors. A powder room makes a welcome addition.
In the Sunnyside Estate and zoned for Canterbury Girls' Secondary College, walk to primary schools and the tram for a quick journey to Camberwell Junction and Gardiner train station.
* Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Californian Bungalow
* Sun-splashed formal and informal living areas
* Bosch kitchen with stone surfaces and soft-close cabinetry
* Main bedroom with WIR and gleaming ensuite
* Gas ducted heating, air-conditioners and ducted vacuum
* Powder room, security and a double carport
* Walk to primary schools, cafes and the tram
* Zoned for Canterbury Girls' Secondary College
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.20kerrcrescentcamberwell.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 04:33PM on Apr 18th 2018