House for sale
20 Lentara Road,
5 5 4
E.O.I Closing 22nd April
Unmatched luxury and simplicity; endless Pittwater viewsFeatured in numerous design publications, the 'Walker House' is one of Sydney's most exquisite examples of contemporary coastal architecture; influenced by the iconic designs by Richard Neutra and Frank Lloyd Wright, its clean, modernist lines are nestled within a full acre, delivering spectacular, due north views across Pittwater to the Pacific Ocean. Italian travertine stone and bold, pure forms deliver a striking fusion of contemporary design and seamless functionality, while perfectly framing the world-class vistas in three directions; glass wrapped interiors ensure that the surrounding landscape becomes the dï¿½cor.
Completed in 2007, this is a residence of extraordinary luxury and restrained style; it features five separate living zones including a library, office, cinema and rumpus, while sun splashed terraces reveal a 20m wet-edged lap pool, spa and championship tennis court. The gourmet kitchen includes a full butlers' pantry and cool room; accommodation is equally impressive and features a sublime master with marble ensuite and private deck, guest suite plus a separate bedroom wing for the children.
- Flooded with gentle north light and water views from every vantage point
- Fluid, open concept design; two extraordinary levels of living/entertaining
- Stunning 20m wet-edged lap pool, spa, tennis court, steam room and gym
- Cinema, library, office, rumpus room, deluxe kitchen with butlers' pantry
- Smart wired technology, heated travertine floors, cool room off the kitchen
- Ducted air/heat, gated security, fully irrigated gardens & gently sloping lawns
Properties of this quality, dimension and pedigree are rare; its very private position is only moments from Pittwater's foreshore and marina and just 30kms to the CBD.
Last updated: 09:26AM on Mar 17th 2018