House for sale
20 Mann Street,
5 2 0
Offers invited above the high $1 million mark
Owners moving East!For space and luxury close to all that Cottesloe has to offer, this magnificent family home has no equal.
Upon stepping inside, you'll be utterly captivated by the grand entry and hallway beyond. Extensively renovated throughout, the home retains its original elegantly curved staircase, which lends an immediate impression of the luxury and stunning quality to be found within. Upstairs provides added privacy for three children's bedrooms, a study nook for the dedicated student, and access to the magnificent sweeping balcony, which presents an idyllic vista over the tree-lined street.
Downstairs, the master bedroom is lavish in size and flaunts a double built-in robe, whilst nearby separate living areas provide more than enough space to keep the whole family happy: a sunlit games room for the kids and a majestic family lounge featuring a stone fireplace.
On wards, the chef's kitchen embodies elegance and has been appointed with the finest fixtures, gleaming stone bench tops, stainless-steel appliances and a breakfast bar. Whilst the combined dining receives radiant light and opens onto the expansive backyard through bi fold doors, establishing a seamless connection between outside and in. A private paradise, the charming terrace is ideal for alfresco dining, whilst the lush garden and lawn provides ample space for your kids to play.
Enjoy right of way access to the rear of the property and huge side access with room for additional cars, caravan or boat, and close proximity to all the area's many attractions. Walking distance to North Cottesloe Primary School, and only minutes drive away from Cottesloe Beach and the river foreshore, this property boasts exceptional convenience. With Napoleon Street's thriving caf strip moments from your door and Perth CBD within easy reach, this palatial home will absolutely transform your lifestyle.
A home perfectly suited to its prestigious location, don't let this rare opportunity pass you by.
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Situated on a large 794.86sqm block
• Extensively renovated throughout
• Beautiful and original carpeted staircase
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate games room with gas heater
• Large family lounge with stone fireplace
• Designer kitchen with deluxe appliances, expansive stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Radiant combined dining area that opens directly onto the alfresco via bi-fold doors
• Magnificent sweeping balcony with access from bedroom 3
• Luxurious main bathroom with deluxe fixtures and bathtub
• Upstairs study nook
• Immaculately designed laundry
• Huge rear access with double gate for a caravan or boat
• Stunning terrace dining area
• Large backyard with garden, lawn, large veggie patches and a classic hills hoist
• Enclosed workshop/ shed
• Timber floors throughout
• Rain water tank for rear garden
• Large welcoming front garden and verandah
• 650m from North Cottesloe Primary School
• 1km from MLC Claremont
• 1.4km from Christ Church Grammar School
• Walking distance from the Swan River and Foreshore Reserve
• 1.6km from Cottesloe Beach
• 1.5km from Napoleon Street caf strip
• 1.6km from Claremont Quarter
• 950m from Grant Street Train Station
• Only 11.6km to Perth CBD
Last updated: 02:48PM on Feb 18th 2019