House for sale
20 Mistover Place,
4 3 2
Love in the Mist of YallingupInspired by the Yallingup lifestyle, this beautifully designed residence rests amongst the region's most pristine setting.
20 Mistover Place, Yallingup is your ultimate luxury escape positioned to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle with unspoiled coastline just minutes away.
Leave the seriousness of life and battlefield of city traffic behind you, because once you glide down the timber lined driveway here its fresh south west living at its finest.
Built by Down South Building Company the 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence design incorporates a modern collective theme shaping a residence that is thriving with life and positive energy. Implementing passive solar design principles the property secures an abundance of natural light and captures shimmering water views and jarrah treetop aspect to the creekline below.
Creative spaces have been designed to embrace indoor and outdoor living for all seasons. An expanse of elevated decking provides the perfect entertaining platform for barbecues with family and friends. Enjoy endless evenings on the deck taking in your light filled forest backdrop showcasing the stunning property grounds which are fully fenced for the youngsters and family pets plus there is extra security with the motorised property entry gate.
Filled with an abundance of creature comforts and generously proportioned boasting multiple living areas, private bedroom suites and magical views you will find no expense spared here as you surround yourself with high quality fixtures, custom selection of finishes, pure individual style and holiday atmosphere which is second to none.
For further information or private viewing times please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838 or email email@example.com Further information brief below.
Residence and interior features include:
• 2006 built Down South Building Company
• 2015 extensions and renovations completed
• 4 bedrooms (4 = separate studio)
• 3 bathrooms
• Gorgeous marri wood floors throughout the open plan living overlooking treetop valley and dam below
• 100sqm expansive northern decked entertaining area with Bose surround sound audio, feature lighting, powered barbecue wing plus 10m x 15m custom summer shade sail
• Extra multi zoned theatre room with Bose surround sound audio, Foxtel and cable satellite plus wireless NBN connected
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning in main living zone plus master suite
• Luxurious kitchen with waterfall Caesar stone bench, integrated double wall oven and microwave plus rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, custom soft closing cabinetry, plumbed fresh rainwater fridge recess plus sealed dry goods storage space
• Luxurious detailed bathrooms with heated towel rails, heat lamps, Shoji screen privacy doors, stone vanities and ceramic basins, beveled fitted mirrors , high quality tapware and fittings plus fresh custom tiling and styled guest powder room to match
• Private king size bedroom suites with the exquisite master bedroom offering luxurious detailed finishings, breezeway louvers, relaxing bath and fitted full length robes. Designer wall coverings are featured throughout plus bedrooms two and three provide luxury ensuites and study space
• Sealed laundry area with double sided marble styled benches, beach washed storage cabinetry, integrated white goods zone and easy outside access
• Marri timber floors throughout residence living, hallways and master bedroom plus bedroom three
• Commercial grade 4m wide stacking sliding doors opening onto the main entertaining deck
• LED recessed lighting throughout
• Fitted security / alarm system and fixed safe
Property exterior extras include:
• Sheltered breezeway courtyard with day bed, fish pond and waterfall
• Secure remote double garage with breezeway entry
• 1 x 135,000L rainwater tank
• 9m x 7m workshop with storage zone plus sealed gamesroom / music room
• Extra powered shade house for garden storage
• Sealed gravel driveway and extra guest parking space
• Hot and cold outdoor shower for the after beach rinse off
• 2 x Rinnai Infinity instant gas hot water units
• Motorised secure entry gate with coded entry
• Stunning granite retained landscaping, formed aggregate paths and lush property grounds
• Low voltage evening lighting throughout the forest floor and property grounds
• Bore with submersible pump feeding to 2 holding tanks for property grounds
• Bore reticulation system in place for a selection of property grounds
• Selection of established maturing fruit trees
Property location and land attributes:
• Excellent 8081sqm private property in Yallingup Hills
• Tranquil winter creekline and reserve walk trails run below the property for amazing nature walks, jogging or mountain bike riding.
• Stunning quiet location set amongst the most pristine natural surround
• Beautiful natural balance of parkland cleared areas and native timbers
Last updated: 04:52PM on Nov 15th 2017