House for sale
20 Nash Street,
Glen Iris, VIC
2 1 2
Rare, unrenovated classic with a sunny disposition and alluring potentialWith all the cache of a Malvern cusp address, a cul-de-sac position and 2-owner pedigree, this serene and sunny semi-detached, solid brick period home represents a rare, unrenovated opportunity for a wide range of buyers in a tightly-held and very convenient location.
Featuring north-facing frontage with secure garaging for multiple cars, it comprises a welcoming entry, 2 bright bedrooms with robes, spacious flow-through living areas including an elegant sitting room with an open fire, large separate dining room, a renovated, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and versatile, conservatory-style rear sunroom overlooking a neat, private rear garden with a lawn and 2 side courtyards.
An ideal option for downsizers, couples, young families or investors, this immaculate home is within an easy stroll to several tram routes, trains at either Malvern or Gardiner stations, village shopping and cafes, Harold Holt leisure centre and pool, a choice of parkland and leading primary and private schools. Moments from shopping destinations at Chadstone, Malvern Central or Glenferrie Road, along with iconic Central Park, Malvern Public Gardens or Gardiners Creek, it offers convenient city, south-eastern suburbs or peninsula access.
* Rare opportunity to transform and tailor into a chic, contemporary home
* Optimum north-facing position at the top of a tranquil, tightly-held cul-de-sac
* Exciting potential to extend upwards and capture uninterrupted city and sunset views
* Surrounded by premium choices in transport, shopping, parkland and schools
* Solid brick construction, single level with pristine period details throughout
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.20nashstreetgleniris.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 04:31PM on Aug 16th 2017