House for sale
20 Pomona Road,
Empire Bay, NSW
4 2 5
CONTACT AGENTOptimising an approx. 5052 m2
(1.25 Acres) of exclusivity and privacy is this substantial and stylish North facing residence.
Located in one of Empire Bays prized streets and with a vast selection of sun-bathed living areas, this warm and inviting home will not disappoint.
Set high with sweeping views from the entertaining terraces the complete renovation is captivating with modern appeal.
Our Vendors have met the current market condition and are undoubtedly motivated to sell... This offering holds the epitome of small acreage living, but without the endless hours of maintenance.
The Home Showcases:
* Four generously sized bedrooms all with built ins, extra large newly renovated master suite with a large modern ensuite, including state of the art tiling and fittings
* 2 of the bedrooms have direct access to the upstairs balcony, offering sweeping elevated rural views
* Large sunken formal lounge complete with fireplace, storage nook and access to the front entertaining deck
* Huge rumpus room, meticulously tiled & light filled, perfect for the kids retreat or media room
* Stunning large & new designer kitchen, complete with magnificent island bench, soft close drawers, gloss finish & ample storage
* Large open plan family/dining room flowing off the kitchen, with private rural views to the backyard
* Generous office/potential 5th bedroom, with IT connections in place
* Double lock up garage with auto doors, drive-through access and plenty of storage
* Magnificent resort style in-ground pool, complete with decking
* Rear paved entertaining area & spacious front entertaining deck with easy access
* Recently retained, tiered and level backyard
* Large workshop/front shed
A great buy awaits a privileged purchaser, being only a short drive away from popular places of interest such as MacMasters Beach, Killcare Beach plus Hardys Bay and it's peaceful Cafe's.
It's also handy to quality schools and only approx. 15 minutes drive to Woy Woy Railway Station... Without doubt the value buy in Empire Bay.
A truly rare opportunity, only approximately one hour North of Sydney.
Last updated: 02:12PM on Dec 10th 2018