House for sale
20 Stock Road,
4 3 2
Stunning PanoramaOverlooking the beautiful bushland outskirts of Point Walter Golf Course whilst nestled just metres away from the highly-regarded Santa Maria College and the picturesque Attadale foreshore, this impeccably-renovated 4 bedroom 3 bathroom family home comfortably sits on a super-spacious 1,008sqm (approx.) block that benefits from multiple internal living options, three separate outdoor entertaining areas and breathtaking views of the Perth city skyline, our gorgeous Swan River and magical morning sunrises.
Downstairs, double French doors reveal a study off the tiled entry foyer. The minor bedrooms are all tucked away to the side off a central open-plan family and dining area that incorporates a quality granite kitchen into its airy design before flowing into a carpeted games or television room with pleasant city skyscraper and water glimpses.
Take your pick when considering where to relax and unwind outside, with magnificent bi-folding doors on both sides of the main living zone extending to the privacy of a side garden patio, as well as a fabulous wraparound alfresco deck with a shimmering fish pond and a gas connection for summer barbecues.
Alternatively, you can put your feet up on the deck overlooking the sparkling below-ground solar-heated swimming pool, whilst also enjoying the two shade sails that protect a lovely courtyard from the elements, only metres away from lush backyard lawns.
A light, bright and carpeted parent's retreat-includes a master bedroom with amazing city and river views to wake up to with a sumptuous ensuite and walk in robe. An adjacent living room boasts a kitchenette, a feature gas rock fireplace and its own slice of the spectacular city and river vista.
With ample driveway parking space and potential room for a boat or caravan in place of the side pergola within the front yard, this amazing abode really does have it all - and in the surroundings of a desirable riverside location close to the Point Walter Recreation and Conference Centre, sporting facilities, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Attadale Primary School, cafes, restaurants, shopping, Fremantle and public transport. It simply doesn't get any better!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
• Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, double sinks, a breakfast bar for
casual meals, a bin area, plumbed fridge/freezer combination, a powered appliance
nook, built-in wine racking, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, an Ilve five-burner gas
cooktop/oven (with range hood and stainless-steel splashback) and a leafy garden
vista from almost every angle
• Double French doors reveal a carpeted games/TV room with pool views, city and river
glimpses and access to a rear third bathroom with a separate shower, separate toilet
and a door from the yard and pool
• Upstairs kitchenette off lounge/retreat extension, with an integrated drinks fridge,
a sink and quality Caesar Stone bench tops
• Carpeted upper-level master ensemble with a fan, walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled
and renovated ensuite, comprising of a Caesar Stone vanity, a shower, heat lamps and
a separate toilet - also with floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Large 2nd ground-floor bedroom with a ceiling fan and mirrored built-in robes
• 3rd/4th bedrooms with ample BIR space, along with pleasant views of the backyard
• Fully-tiled and revamped main bathroom with a shower, toilet, heat lamps and twin
• Renovated laundry off the kitchen, complete with a stone bench top, modern tiled
splashbacks, a walk-in pantry/scullery and outdoor access
• Tiled study
• Feature double security-door entrance
• Under-stair storage
• Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry
• Powered rear workshop shed
• Built-in external storage to private side patio area
• Separate external storeroom
• Gas-bayonet heating throughout
• Stylish light fittings
• Two ducted-evaporative air-conditioning systems
• Bore reticulation
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Security screens throughout
• Two gas hot-water systems
• Side access
• Surrounded by other top-quality family homes
• Close to western suburbs' school bus routes, as well as the link to Aquinas College
Last updated: 01:19PM on Dec 7th 2018