20 Sunderland Avenue,
A big block with a very bright futureSurrounded by every single amenity you could wish for, this completely original 3 bedroom double brick home is ready for an exciting new chapter.
Only metres from the Gardiners Creek walking and cycling trail into the city, you'll fall in love with the short stroll to Holmesglen and Alamein train stations, Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre, TAFE, primary school and fantastic village shopping. Only moments away, the Monash Freeway will connect you to the city and Mornington Peninsula, while Australia's fashion capital, Chadstone Shopping Centre will fulfil your every need.
On 694 sq m approx. take this home from classic to contemporary with a comprehensive renovation or the construction of a brand new residence (STCA).
* A classic double brick home walking distance to everything
* Original 3 bedroom configuration
* Lounge with open fireplace
* Stroll to Gardiners Creek, trains, schools and TAFE
* Near Ashburton Pool, village shops, Chadstone and freeway
* Comprehensively renovate or build new (STCA)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/45/60 days