House for sale
20 Tamar Street,
4 2 3
For Sale, $1,800,000 - $1,850,000
Character Residence on Corner BlockOn a sizeable 550sqm (approx) corner parcel, ‘South Esk’ offers an inspiring setting in a great family neighbourhood. Defined by space and character, the home offers a flexible floor plan containing multiple living areas.
Previously used as two separate self-contained residences, there’s plenty of possibilities here for a range of requirements. Explore options for a duplex, or recreate as one large and modern family home (STCA).
Positioned just steps from Marrickville West Primary, the home is set between two train stations, with closeness to Dulwich Hill village, the Cooks River foreshore and local parks.
- Deep 42.8m (approx) block with dual street frontages
- Pattern ceilings, period fireplaces, classic architraves
- Two timber kitchens plus flexible family living spaces
- All-weather alfresco entertaining room wrapped in glass
- Large outdoor area includes small grassed garden
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath, external laundry
- Wraparound verandah overlooks established garden
- Double garages plus additional off-street car parking
Council Rates: $520 Per Quarter
Water Rates: $172 Per Quarter
A diverse cultural hub in Sydney’s Inner West, there’s plenty of flavours here to tempt excitable taste buds. It’s a suburb well connected to rail and is just 7 kilometres from Sydney’s CBD. Streets are lined with a delightful mix of historic buildings and modern residential/commercial properties. Home to the famous Marrickville Metro shopping centre.Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Should you have any queries please contact Ross Mournehis on 0419 171 469.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 813
Last updated: 11:45PM on Jul 25th 2018