20 Tanbridge Way,
A Five Star SettingThe serenity and privacy of this wonderful family property excels along with the garden oasis, this superb allotment measures an impressive 1108 square metres approx. of verdant, lush tropical greenery. You could be mistaken for thinking you are walking through a Balinese inspired outdoor sanctuary.
- The fluidity and energy of the interior, stylish presentation and exceptional comfort shines. Beautiful garden views are enjoyed from many rooms both front and back with the outdoor deck taking in views towards Mt. Dandenong. The wide deck also allows for a magnificent perspective over the rear garden filled with birdlife.
- Inside, the flowing proportions highlight the open plan leisure-living-family-dining and kitchen zone all warmed by the wood heater. The well appointed kitchen showcases the waterfall bench top, stainless steel appliances including a steam oven and walk in pantry plus handy breakfast bar. From this vast area there is direct access onto the elevated undercover alfresco.
The main bedroom features an ensuite and WIR, this room opens onto the inviting deck. There is a second robed bedroom or study option.
- Downstairs the spaciousness continues with rumpus room adorned with an OFP. There are 2 further robed bedrooms and sizeable spa bathroom. This level effortlessly connects onto the garden, gazebo and captivating winding pathway.
- Appointments include gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, 30,000 litre water tank, excellent under house storage, auto double garage and carport. Children will love the sand pit, slide and unique mini kiosk. A child and pet proof side gate gives added peace of mind.
- Prized and admired location, desirable address, walking distance to Warranwood Primary, Rudolf Steiner School and Warranwood Reserve. Near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd and Croydon Hills Primary school plus McAdam Square. Short commute to the newly expanded Eastland and Eastlink network.