20 The Crescent,
Pennant Hills, NSW
Sold by Patrick Goode - 02 9481 9199Great chance to enjoy or redevelop (STCA)
Occupying a substantial 1,182sqm pocket of leafy tranquillity, this property presents a range of opportunities immediate enjoyment, renovation or redevelopment (STCA).
- Solid double brick residence set amongst serene established gardens
- Thoughtfully maintained original features include hardwood flooring
- Formal lounge/dining, family area opens to generous alfresco space
- Beautifully refurbished CaesarStone kitchen with extensive storage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Versatile floorplan includes separate study or convenient home office
- Ample off street parking with undercover carport, handy garden shed
- Quiet 1,182sqm block offers prime subdivision potential (STCA)
- Broad range of opportunities for improvement or immediate enjoyment
- Wonderful location five minutes' walk to trains and shopping village
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.