Semi-rural Acreage for sale
200 St Helena Road,
Mcleods Shoot, NSW
6 3 8
Expressions of Interest
First time in 137 yearsSitting atop a green hill near some beautiful old fig trees, you will find this character filled, Federation home. Situated on 52 acres of verdant land, on exclusive St Helena Road, this property is being offered for sale for the first time in 137 years.
With breathtaking 360 degree views over the hinterland and out to the ocean, it holds a commanding position amongst the rolling green hills. The expansive views stretch all the way to Brunswick Heads and out to Mount Warning. It is the perfect place to watch the sunset in spectacular colours.
The property comprises a main residence, large farm shed and water tanks, as well as a recently rebuilt ‘Dairy Bails’ which has become a popular holiday let. It also has its very own creek running through the property.
The main residence has been home to six generations, featuring a grand living area, north and south facing decks, high ceilings and timber floors made from rare timbers sourced and milled on the farm.
Sitting approx. 100m from the main residence you will find the converted ‘Dairy Bails’. Whilst being close to the main home its positioning and aspect ensure complete privacy. Use as guest accommodation or holiday let, located nearby to Byron View Farm wedding venue, it makes a fantastic place for wedding guests or the bride and groom to stay.
Easy access to Byron Bay town/beaches and the quaint hinterland township of Bangalow.
There is a truly magical feeling about this property. A place where you can see children playing happily in the fig tree tyre swing, swimming in the creek and riding horses. It has been all this and more for the family who has owned it for so long and they would like nothing more than to see it go to someone who will love it as much as they do.
* Exclusive St Helena address
* Family held for six generations
* First time offered for sale in 137 years
* Beautiful early Federation home featuring high ceilings and timber floors made from rare timbers sourced and milled on the farm
* 52 acres of usable land
* Large farm shed and garaging
* 6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, study and grand living area with decks to the north and south
* Ocean and hinterland views
* Rebuilt “Dairy Bails” currently run as holiday accommodation
* Easy access to the beaches of Byron Bay and township of Bangalow
Last updated: 12:24PM on Oct 15th 2018