Semi-rural Acreage for sale
200 St Helena Road,
Mcleods Shoot, NSW
6 3 8
'Tyrone' (1881) First Time on MarketA private estate with circa 1881 federation home,‘Tyrone’ and newly rebuilt lodge, ‘The Dairy at Byron’, set within 52 acres beautifully positioned atop St Helena overlooking the Byron coast and hinterland.
With breathtaking 360-degree mountain and ocean views, this property offers utmost privacy and an exclusive sanctuary. The stunning views extend all the way north to Brunswick Heads and Mount Warning. It is the perfect place to watch the sunset in spectacular colours. The prime farmland can be used for stock and crops offering income and lifestyle choices. The property also has its own creek.
The main residence has been home to six generations, featuring a grand living area, north and south facing decks, high ceilings and timber floors made from rare timbers sourced and milled on the farm.
Sitting approx. 150m from the main residence you will find the dairy lodge, which is currently run as a popular holiday accommodation. Its positioning and aspect ensure complete privacy.
10min drive to Byron Bay town and the area’s stunning beaches and the historic townships of Bangalow and Newyrbar.
This property offers a once in a generation opportunity to acquire a historic settlement estate that offers utmost privacy and a sanctuary atop Byron Bay.
* Exclusive St Helena address
* Family held for six generations
* First time offered for sale in 137 years
* Beautiful early Federation home featuring high ceilings and timber floors made from rare timbers sourced and milled on the farm
* 52 acres of usable land
* Large farm shed and garaging
* 6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, study and grand living area with decks to the north and south
* Ocean and hinterland views
* 'The Dairy'- currently run as holiday accommodation
* Easy access to the beaches of Byron Bay and township of Bangalow
Approximate land area: 52.0 Acres
Last updated: 09:11AM on Nov 23rd 2018