Unit for sale
2002/1 Australia Avenue,
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
3 2 2
Just SOLD: Breathtaking City & Harbour Bridge ViewsCapturing expansive Bicentennial Park views to the Harbour Bridge and City, this magnificent northeast facing apartment is set on the 20th floor of One Australia Avenue - the final building in the Australia Towers 'trilogy'.
Designed to maximise views and increase natural light, the architects have beautifully connected the extraordinary infrastructure with the surrounding bush and parklands. Enjoy feeling secluded and private yet have the accessibility to all of life's pleasures.
- Uninterrupted views of the City and Harbour Bridge
- Light-filled northeast aspect with large internal living space (119sqm)
- Open plan lounge and dining opens to enclosed terrace
- Clever use of glass to maximise the views from every room
- All bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with quality fittings plus internal laundry
- Two security car spaces (30sqm) with caged storage directly behind
- Intercom system, security building and lift access
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
- Neutral carpet and blinds, high ceilings with LED lights
- Total area of unit which includes balcony - 149sqm
With world-class sporting facilities, train station plus buses to ferry and the growing restaurant precinct on your doorstep, home never looked so good!
Last updated: 04:10AM on Dec 12th 2015