Rural for sale
201 Four Mile Lane,
0 0 0
Offers over $1.3 million
207 acres, perfectly positioned between Beaudesert and CanungraThis property has been thoughtfully developed for easy management of horses or cattle. With a long frontage to the Albert River and a 600 000*ML+ dam, water is readily available. The country is open, and very gently undulating with approximately 40* acres of fertile creek flats suitable for cultivation. Choose your house site and enjoy the magnificent views over the property and beyond.
• Fenced into 9 paddocks in total:
- 7 spelling paddocks (timber post and rail with sighter wire), all connected by laneways and each has a holding pen at the top.
- 2 larger paddocks one contains the 600 000*ML+ dam, the other has frontage to the Albert River
• New shed with concrete floor and 2 x 5 000* gallon rainwater tanks
• 7 000* gallon tank in place (on a concrete slab) that may be used to gravity feed water to watering points in paddocks once connected.
• Power is connected to the property
• 1.1* kilometre, all weather compacted gravel road from the front gate to the shed
Contact Danny Bukowski for an Information Memorandum.
Last updated: 03:49PM on Aug 17th 2017