House for sale
201 Harborne Street,
5 3 5
Two houses in one with convenient central locationDon't be deceived by first appearances
- this lovely Art Deco-era character home is larger than it looks, having been extended to create a linked second home at the rear.
Ideal for multi-generational living or families with older kids, this home allows for privacy, with two separate kitchens and living areas, while also lending itself to easy entertaining thanks to the generous shared spaces.
Set well back from the street, it has light and tranquil interiors and a feeling of space and calm. The original house features three bedrooms, a kitchen and an elegant living and dining room, with stucco walls and stunning 1930s ceiling roses.
Follow steps down to a wide entryway into a second living area with a near-new chef's kitchen and walk-in pantry at its centre. The spacious living area is ideal for family life and entertaining, while the outdoor kitchen can be enjoyed year round thanks to its sunny, sheltered position and convenient access to the house.
The main suite offers luxury and a sense of retreat, with an open-plan ensuite and a huge dressing room. Two additional bathrooms, a powder room and a laundry will suit larger families.
There is extensive off-street parking, with a double garage, plus additional parking spaces off the sealed rear laneway and the front driveway. As well as the central alfresco area, there is also a sunny courtyard and a good-sized front garden, which could be walled to create a secure kids' area.
The location is fantastic - close to the freeway, the city, Lake Monger and the beach. Wembley offers great schools within easy reach, including Wembley Primary School, Bold Park Community School, Chrysalis Montessori and Newman College, and is in the catchment for Churchlands Senior High School.
Don't drive past - you will be amazed at how every centimetre of space has been cleverly used to create a spacious and liveable home.
- Original Art Deco home with contemporary extension
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Period features including ceiling roses and jarrah floorboards
- Two kitchens, including contemporary chef's kitchen
- Outdoor kitchen in sheltered central alfresco area
- Two generous living and dining areas
- Luxury main suite with dressing room and ensuite
- Extensive storage throughout including linen cupboard
- Second paved courtyard at rear
- Fully fitted laundry and separate powder room
- Double garage plus space for additional cars
- 5-minute walk to Lake Monger
- Central location close to shops, freeway and city
In conjunction with Chris Tsokos at Tsokos Property - 0407 772 878
Last updated: 06:22PM on Jan 8th 2018