202 Binna Burra Road,
Binna Burra, NSW
Fabulous Lifestyle OpportunityThis is your opportunity to secure idyllic country living in the Byron Bay Hinterland, close to Bangalow village.
Set on 2.05 acres of undulating land with town water, this spacious weatherboard home has been thoughtfully positioned on the land to capture the northern sunshine whilst affording protection from southerly winds.
With an inviting warmth and appeal, the home is immaculate and features a sunken lounge with timber panelling, raked ceilings and Saxon wood heater. The open plan kitchen/dining is full of natural light and boasts excellent storage and a breakfast bar.
Both the kitchen and lounge open through to the main north facing covered deck which has picturesque rural views. There are multiple covered verandas surrounding the home to relax with family and friends and embrace the serenity.
There are 4 bedrooms + a study with fixed camphor desk tops, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a separate laundry. The extra-large main bedroom has an impressive sized ensuite with dual hand basins and dual shower.
• Ceiling fans throughout
• A/C in lounge, main bed and bed 3
• Double colorbond garage with electric roller door
• Single garage with roller door, work benches and shelving
• Colourbond carport – ideal for a caravan
• Council approved building extension
• Ample room to add a pool or studio STCA
• Solar panels 2.1KW and solar hot water
• 5000lt water storage tank with electrical pump
• Access to town water
• Wide sealed access to road and all buildings
• Variety of fruit trees including avocado, mango, orange, lemon, lychee and bananas
• Stunning heritage Moreton Bay Fig Tree and established gardens
• Soil is deep, red well drained basaltic loam
• White ant barrier protection
• School bus routes passing by the property
• Highly respected schools in Bangalow, Lismore and Byron Bay
Located only 5 minutes to vibrant Bangalow or quaint Federal, 20 minutes to Byron Bay and iconic beaches and only 50 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport, this property offers the best of both worlds…country living and town convenience!
Council Rates: $1387.61 per year