Rural for sale
202 Bundook Road,
4 2 2
Jobara Park- 122ac grazing property with original house dating back to early 1900s
- Beautifully renovated and extended & set on 2.5 park-like acres
- Gently rolling, pasture improved with frontage to Tugrabakh Creek
- Excellent infrastructure including sheds, stockyards, dairy and greenhouse
- Good fencing, divided into 7 paddocks with water in every paddock
- Carrying capacity estimated at 30 breeding units
- 7km north of Gloucester via tar-sealed road
Words cannot adequately convey how special this 122 acre property is. The current owners purchased Jobara Park in 2002 and commenced renovation work on the original house which dates back to the early 1900s. The federation farmhouse has been completely renovated and extended creating a generous, well appointed and comfortable homestead. An enormous amount of planning and work has gone into the grounds resulting in the beautiful, 2.5 acre park-like gardens that surround the residence today.
The homestead now has 4 bedrooms plus a study/sewing room off one of the front rooms. The master bedroom has a large floor to ceiling wardrobe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite. French doors give direct access from the master bedroom to a private north facing veranda.
The residence offers plenty of living space with a formal lounge/dining room leading through to the combined kitchen/family room. This is a great casual living space that flows out onto the huge, north facing entertaining deck.
In the kitchen there is loads of storage space, a dishwasher, large island bench with granite bench top, gas cook-top and overhead stainless steel exhaust. A wall mounted electric oven has been built into the old fireplace.
This beautiful home has so many other features, some of which include:
- Split system air-conditioning and slow combustion heater in the family room
- Ceiling fans throughout, insulation in the roof and walls
- 10ft ceilings, Blue Gum floors, decorative ceiling roses, original timber doors with stained glass panels
- Lots of built-in storage, a generous laundry with fridge and freezer space
- Separate toilet off the laundry
- Big bathroom with claw foot bath, old style wash basin and shower
Jobara Park has excellent infrastructure for a farm this size, including:
- An open 4 bay machinery shed
- Good set of (metal/timber) yards with crush and very solid loading race
- A second fully enclosed 4 bay shed petitioned into three sections: garden storage, powered workshop and garage
- Old weatherboard dairy with power, a pump for the gardens, and an energiser for the electric fences
- Green house and vegie patch both with sprinkler systems
- A rustic slab hut has been relocated from elsewhere on the property and is now a feature in the garden
- Horse stable and yards
Jobara Park is well watered by six dams and a long frontage to Tugrabakh Creek. Rainwater is captured in 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks (2 x 22,750 litres) which in turn over flow to one 20,000 gallon tank (90,000 litres). A new pressure pump on Tugrabakh Creek pushes water to a header tank at the dairy which feeds water to 20+ taps around the garden, and sprinkler systems to the vegie patch and the green house.
Overview of Grazing Land
- 122.6 acre grazing property with topography best described as gently rolling. You can drive all over the property
- The fertile brush soils have a history of regular super application
- Pasture base is predominantly Kikuyu, with Rhodes grasses and other native varieties.
- Good fencing with hot wire on the boundary and a central laneway for stock movement
- The property is divided into 7 paddocks with water in every paddock
- Tugrabakh Creek always has water, even in the driest of seasons
- Carrying capacity is estimated at 30 breeding units year round
- Power, ADSL internet, landline and mobile phone available
- 7km north east of Gloucester via tar-sealed road
- School bus, mail and garbage service
- Well established orchard, grape vines and vegie patch
- Beautiful tree lined, circular driveway with stone built bridge
- A termite barrier with a 10 year guarantee was installed in 2015 and has had a recent inspection.
Property Code: 1052
Last updated: 11:20AM on Jun 7th 2017