House for sale
202 Ewen Street,
4 2 2
UNDER OFFERCompleted in 2014 this in-vogue built double storey home is ideally positioned high on the hill of Ewen Street. Designed to take full advantage of its elevated position this home offers captivating views across Jackadder Lake through to the City skyline. Appealing to a wide range of lifestyles this four bedroom residence features upside down living, multiple entertaining areas including a spacious balcony taking in the highly sought after views on offer.
- Finished in May 2014 by in-vogue homes
- 355sqm Lot
- Four bedrooms (Master with walk in robe and en suite)
- Guest bedroom with separate access
- Minor bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Two well appointed bathrooms with additional upstairs powder room
- Bamboo flooring throughout with carpet to bedrooms and entertainment room
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm Blanco appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Internal and external glass balustrade
- Alarm system
- Quality window treatments
- Double garage with separate reversing bay at the front
- Exposed and honed aggregate to porch, driveway and rear
- Trex decking to ground floor alfresco
- Fully automatic reticulation
Conveniently located within close proximity to Jackadder Lake reserve, Scarborough Beach, Churchlands High School, Innaloo Shopping Centre, Doubleview Primary School, Stirling Train Station and Perth CBD.
For inspection arrangements or more information contact agents Jayson 0430 103 434 or Steve 0400 276 605.
Last updated: 04:08PM on Feb 1st 2017