Apartment for sale
202/30 The Avenue,
2 2 2
SIMPLY THE BEST!This penthouse apartment is securely situated on the North West top floor corner of the iconic Steve's Hotel apartment complex. Located only a short walk to the banks of the Swan River and with local amenities on the doorstep locations like this are all about lifestyle.
Stylishly designed and appointed this executive residence has amazing views across the leafy treetops over the Avenue and from the spacious balcony over the Swan River, to UWA and the CBD.
The contemporary design is personified by floor to ceiling windows and glass doors throughout that allows the natural northern light to flood into the property, creating a light and bright sanctuary that is perfect for relaxing and entertaining at home all year round.
The apartment oozes designer appeal and showcases quality luxury finishes. It is perfect for the buyer that wants privacy, security and a space that they can lock up and leave and have the ability to enjoy the surrounding associated benefits of the exclusive riverside lifestyle location.
This apartment has the additional benefit of utilising the study as a third bedroom, dedicated home office or a formal dining room. This is a must see property that really is the complete package and personifies elegance, sophistication and quality.
- Expansive open plan living and dining
- Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances
- Separate spacious laundry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle A/C with separate control pads
- Security intercom with gated entry
- Two secure side by side car bays
- Large balcony for entertaining with Swan River and CBD views
- Close to local restaurants, cafes, retail and
- Master bedroom with WIR
- Second bedroom with BIR
- Study with enough size to be a 3rd Bedroom
- Secure access into the building
- Private lock up storeroom
- Elevator services only 2 apartments on the top level
- The parklands and playing fields of the Nedlands foreshore just 100 metres away
- 10 minutes by car to the Perth CBD
- 10 minutes by car to the Beach
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Walking distance to the University of WA, Broadway Shopping Centre and Hampton Road
Strata Lot dimensions:
Internal: 141 square metres
Balcony: 35 square metres
2 Car Bays: 27 square metres
Storeroom: 4 square metres
Admin Levy: $2145 per quarter
Reserve levy: $500.50 per quarter
Total: $2645.50 per quarter
Water Rates: $1,601 per annum (approx.)
Council Rates: $3,034.61 per annum (approx.)
Last updated: 04:00PM on Oct 30th 2019