Apartment for sale
202/48-50 Woodroffe Avenue,
Main Beach, QLD
4 4 2
Contemporary 4 bedroom masterpiece in a small boutique developmentThis half floor residence at 'Alta' is a distinguished four bedroom apartment plus office complete with guest bathroom and magnificent proportions, bright Northerly exposure and a 310sqm footprint.
The home with exceptional on trend finishes is located in a boutique building with only five other owners in the most recently completed and striking development in Main Beach. Enter through the elevator landing past the lap pool into a central foyer leading directly into the bright and stylish foyer. The grand entertaining and living area is lined in windows allowing light to fill the space, flanked by a corner television setting with a timber paneled ceiling. Two balconies each designed to create the ultimate outdoor space for every occasion no matter how intimate or large the occasion with floor to ceiling retractable sliding glass doors that seamlessly connect the inside to out. The gracious living quarters then give way to four large ensuited bedrooms plus a guest bathroom including a striking master suite wing featuring walk through wardrobe to a generous master bathroom.
The centre piece of any home is the kitchen and this is no exception with a breathtaking four metre long Carrara Marble island benchtop, raised height Bosch appliances and a convenient oversized butlers pantry.
* Residential only, pet friendly boutique building of only six apartments
* Quality and style that eclipse any other building in Main Beach
* Two side-by-side security basement car spaces plus lock-up storage
* Stunning 4 metre Carrara Marble centre piece island benchtop
* Building has saltwater lap pool and fully equipped gymnasium
* Situated in the relaxed village atmosphere of Main Beach where 'Alta' is merely footsteps from Tedder Avenue's top-rated restaurants and entertaining whilst only a stones throw to the golden surf beach
* Seller is building a new home and can accommodate an extended settlement if needed
Last updated: 11:19AM on Sep 19th 2019