House for sale
2029 Pittwater Road,
5 5 4
Perfection on Pittwater - Landmark Luxury Residence with Postcard ViewsA spectacular landmark residence positioned in one of Sydney's premier waterfront streets. This masterpiece of modern design commands postcard 180-degree Pittwater views at every turn within its impressive 1,296sqm north facing landholding.
Architecturally designed to maximise light, scale and outlook, a series of feature light-filled voids and raised ceilings create a sense of grandeur with a modern-day twist. With feature floor to ceiling glass, natural light streams inward with bi-fold doors revealing two separate entertaining terraces. Sweeping 180-degree vistas are welcomed from both inside and out and you can gaze over the armada of boats on Pittwater whilst swimming in the infinity edge designer pool with waterfall feature.
For those who like to entertain, the open-plan living expanse is zoned into three defined spaces and is complemented by an epicurean chef's kitchen featuring an oversized stone topped island bench. Continually connected to its environment, the kitchen's glass splashback acts as a viewing window through to the manicured child friendly backyard. Ideal for families of all ages and stages, there is a versatile games room with bathroom and bar facilities on entry level.
Beautifully finished custom joinery has been superbly integrated throughout, delivering an abundance of streamlined storage options. Each bedroom opens to a luxury ensuite and an outdoor terrace.
Absolute perfection on Pittwater, become immersed within this idyllic waterfront setting with world class marinas while surrounded by spectacular relaxing Pittwater views. Located for lifestyle, enjoy easy access to golf courses, tennis courts, vibrant cafes, pristine beaches and picturesque parkland.
* Free-flowing living, dining and family rooms basking in magnetic views
* Protected poolside barbeque terrace plus enormous main entertaining terrace
* State-of-the-art kitchen integrated with a full suite of Miele appliances
* Master suite with superior views, terrace and bedhead concealing the walk in rob
* Guest room/study off main living area with ensuite and backyard access
* Ensuite bathrooms off all bedrooms, master showcasing views from bath
* Two-way powder room with marble accents cohesive with all five bathrooms
* Rumpus/billiard/games room serviced by a custom stone bar with dishwasher
* Laundry mirroring the quality of the kitchen, convenient laundry chute
* Multiple storerooms, wine cellar and gymnasium
* Meticulously tailored with endless storage, polished Blackbutt timber floors, surround sound, ducted air-conditioning, security intercom and alarm
* Landscaped backyard with hedge framed level lawn and covered patio
* Secure internal access from double garage (option to convert back to four cars) and additional off-street parking for guests
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Last updated: 12:29PM on Mar 13th 2018