205 Benhiam Street,
SOLD BY KARL GILLESPIE, BRIAN SHIN & JIMMY LUAuction Location: On Site.
This is a property where conventional design effortlessly blends with contemporary features to provide a truly unique retreat for a family that loves a home enriched with character, endless space and convenience. Exceptionally designed and elegantly presented, with an impressive 46m frontage and immaculate grounds across its 2000sqm parcel, this five-bedroomed Queenslander-style home is situated right in the heart of Calamvale!
A full wrap around verandah combined with stained glass doors greet you as you make your way inside. Polished hardwood features are in abundance and add to that homely feeling. Extensive lawns have been meticulously kept and surrounding landscaping is minimal and easy to maintain. A striking central water fountain provides a focal point for tranquil meditation space and also attracts many of the colourful local Lorikeets that love to drink and play. A separate building comprises the double garage facility with additional storage and workshop to the rear. There is ample room for parking of boats, caravans or trailers and neat service paths give easy access to all sections of this property.
Hosting a myriad of rooms and entertainment zones both inside and out, this home can cater to every occasion and is designed for a large family to enjoy a comfortable living arrangement that can accommodate guests or extended family at the drop of a hat.
- Full-length front verandah that wraps around on both ends - with the far side connecting to a private spa deck with room for sun loungers and seating.
- Ornate stained-glass front doors creates a welcoming entry into the grand foyer.
- Classically designed formal lounge room with sash-style timber windows and fireplace is an ideal reading or library room.
- Intricate ceiling roses and traditional carpets adorn the richly decorated formal dining room, complete with handcrafted fireplace that has direct kitchen access for easy catering at dinner party time.
- An open-plan design includes the unique timber kitchen with 900m gas cooker, integrated appliances, under bench storage with high-top counter and adjoining walk in pantry. Opposite here is the everyday dining room with French-doors leading to the rear deck.
- In the middle of the home is the massive, carpeted games room that is spacious enough for full-size billiard table (included in sale) or the perfect home theatre.
- An additional family room with Karaoke room/Music room with built-in bar and powder room facility backs onto a separate office with dual entry. This area could easily convert to a teen retreat or granny flat with simple modification.
- Huge covered outdoor deck with ceiling fan is the perfect for alfresco space for entertaining with friends. This large raised space overlooks the incredible 20m lap pool at ground level that has wide timber deck surrounds for casual poolside lounging.
- Children's bedroom wing comprising three built-in rooms, a spacious lounge area and dedicated bathroom with full-size bath.
- Tranquil parental retreat (or study) off the entry foyer that adjoins the luxurious, carpeted master bedroom. Offering a superbly fitted his n' hers walk-thru robe that leads into a spacious ensuite with glass shower room and a secure doorway direct to the spa deck - pure heaven!
- Solar Heated Pool (use all year round)
- 2.7m ceiling height throughout
- Separate laundry and huge linen storage
- Additional bathroom off dining area is accessible from outside.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Feature lighting and polished timber floors
- 10,000L water tank & bore water for irrigation
- Garden shed
- 2.8KW solar roof panels & solar pool heating
- Fireplaces and air conditioning
- Double garage with storage room
- Security alarm system & electric gated entry, deadlocks on all doors
- 2 x hot water systems
This central position in offers buyers' easy transport options with city bus a short walk away and a wide selection of major shopping centres & reputable schools which serve the suburb.
Viewing is highly recommended. ACT WITHOUT DELAY!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON-SITE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.