House for sale
206A Ewen Street,
3 2 2
You WIN with EWEN!HOME OPEN: SAT 12:15pm-1:00pm
*All offers will be presented within 24 hours of receiving them in writing*
Once in a blue moon a property hits the market that has to be seen to be fully appreciated. This is most certainly the case with the unique 206A Ewen Street, Doubleview.
Perched on the hillside with views across the suburbs and into the city. Enter via the gate or across your tranquil fish pond to arrive at the door of this three bedroom, multi-levelled wonder. A warm blanket of natural light covers the home, lifting your mood as soon as you walk in, with the high ceilings ensuring a spacious feel.
The entrance level features a comfortable living area, two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, a bathroom and laundry, all serviced by reverse cycle air conditioning. This setup with two generous bedrooms and a living area on a different level is ideal for a maturing family or group of young professionals seeking some privacy.
Up a few stairs and you arrive at an expansive, North-facing master bedroom, complete with ensuite, built-in robes, private courtyard and loft-style high ceilings. A perfect parents' getaway after a long day of hustle and bustle.
Glide up a few more stairs and you arrive in an open plan kitchen, meals and dining area, complete with views of the city and a powder room for the nights you have company. Cook up a storm in an enormous stone kitchen, complete with island bench, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Relax and socialise in your bright living area, entertain on the balcony or collapse into a warm, timber floored living space with high ceilings and industrial beams completing the ambience.
A unique, versatile and sophisticated home in a sought after location.
You'll be a Winner with Ewen!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME::
- Three SUPER SIZED bedrooms with walk-in/built-in robes & Air/Con
- Resort style master bedroom and ensuite with loft ceilings and its own private Bali style courtyard
- Two very high quality bathrooms with stone bench tops, mosaic tiles and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Elegant entrance hall with BEAUTIFUL timber floors, feature door and iron and timber staircase
- MASSIVE open plan family, kitchen & dining area with sky high ceilings and beautiful natural light to flood the home
- Large East facing balcony with AMAZING City and hills views, travertine look tiles, caf blinds for year round use and timber bi-folds to main living area
- Modern chef's kitchen with QUALITY stone bench tops, a heap of bench space plus Island bench with breakfast bar, quality appliances including integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Extra-large living space down stairs next to bedroom two and three which also boasts a private study nook
- Very low maintenance and secure easy-care garden with secure lawn area to the front and private courtyard off downstairs living
- Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning upstairs and separate reverse cycle Air/Con downstairs for your comfort
- Double remote garage with good size storeroom and extra storage cabinets
- Close to shops, beach & schools (Churchlands High School catchment)
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
Timber floors, 900mm wide upright gas cooktop, dishwasher, built-in fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry, laundry, alarm, raised ceiling heights, quality tapware throughout, gas instant hot water system, Auto Retic, Batts insulation, Ducted R/C A/C, gas bayonet for heating, fish pond and water feature, cedar lined portico and balcony, security gates, brick & tile construction with cement slab second storey.
BUILT - 2001
TOTAL LAND - 306sqm (as per title)
TOTAL INTERNAL - 294sqm
TITLE Strata (no strata fees)
COUNCIL RATES - $2220.00 p/a approx.
WATER RATES - $1304.40 p/a approx.
Distance to (Approx.):
Scarborough Beach 2.7km
Churchlands High School 1.6km
Innaloo Shopping Centre 1.2km
Doubleview Primary - 750m
Perth CBD 8km
Stirling Train Station 1.8km
Last updated: 02:21PM on Feb 2nd 2017