House for sale
207 High Street,
5 4 4
"ARDMORE" CIRCA 1897 A REALM OF POSSIBILITYNamed the Ardmore Terrace Building, the development had a significant impact on the streetscape at the time. Featured are all the classic architectural hallmarks of the era including several ornate fireplaces, high decorative ceilings, wide skirtings, architraves and floorboards. All of this comes together to give that old-world charm and warmth that is especially difficult to find nowadays.
Currently, there is a short terms accommodation business showing healthy returns operating from the property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Car bays with approval to conversion to garaging if required
- 5 W.C.
- Lounge room
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Generously proportioned study
- 2 Kitchens
- Underground limestone cellar
- Front verandahs on ground and upper floor
- Outdoor alfresco
- Outdoor laundry/bathroom & W.C.
- Beautiful gardens
PROXIMITY TO AMENITY
- 250m to the High Street Post Office in Fremantle Town Centre
- Bus stop directly out the front of the property
- Next door to SKG Radiology and other medical/health practitioners
- Zoned Local Centre which enables many uses without specific approval from council including but not limited to: Office, Home Office, Medical Centre and Consulting Rooms. Many other uses are possible with permission from Council. Please request the information pack for further details.
- The property has a specific approval for Single House & Short Stay Dwelling
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE ENQUIRE WITH THE AUCTIONEER DAVID VITALE ON 0401 761 111.
Last updated: 01:03PM on Nov 8th 2016