House for sale
208 Eumarella Road,
Weyba Downs, QLD
5 4 2
Acreage Retreat just 10 minutes from Hastings Street* Main Residence with Original Building currently being used as a Guest House.
* Substantial Sized Renovated Home on 5006m2 close to Amenities
* 12 x 4m Tropical Inground Salt Water Pool with a 36m2(6m x 6m) Powered Pavilion
Rob and Racheal of Robert James Realty presents to the market 208 Eumarella Road. A beautiful family residence located 10 minutes from Noosa, 2 minutes from the serene shores of Lake Weyba, 10 minutes from Main Beach, 10 minutes from the beaches of Sunshine Beach, Peregian Beach and Coolum Beach. Just 3 minutes away from the Civic Shopping Precinct and Noosaville PO.
The main residence is set back from the road, making for exceptional privacy and comprises of 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a full sized study and extensive verandahs on both levels which allows for alfresco entertaining all year round.
The double door entry leads you through the formal living and formal dining rooms that are situated at the front of the home, overlooking the sparkling pool and pavilion. The formal area can be closed off from the kitchen and family rooms by sliding cavity doors.
The rear of the home has an open plan layout where you will find the 3 year old kitchen as the hub of the home, 40mm stone benchtops, mirrored splashbacks in both kitchen and butlers' pantry, double dish drawers, gas cooktop, electric oven, loads of storage including triple door pantry as well as butler's pantry. The family room has additional area for casual dining for both family and friends. The spacious family room with garden views, a downstairs bathroom and a study complete the lower level. The family room provides dual access to impressive verandahs where you can enjoy relaxed alfresco breakfasts as you watch the native bird life in the trees. It truly is a Entertainers delight!
Upstairs you will find beautiful timber floorboards. On the landing which allows for another area of relaxation / living, French doors open to access the wrap around verandah that runs along the side and rear of the home.
An impressive, very large master suite with a fully renovated ensuite and walk through robe also opens to the rear balcony. A further 1 double and 2 queen bedrooms and the family bathroom complete this level.
The separate fully functional guest house, linked to the home via a wide covered breezeway, comprises of a kitchenette, laundry, bedroom with ensuite and WIR and a very spacious living room. This 2nd dwelling could be used to work from home, an Air BnB, a studio, a Granny flat or whatever you want it to be. There are wide verandahs attached to this 2nd dwelling which is complete with a separate BBQ area for more entertaining.
The current owners have lived in their home for 16 years and are now down-sizing, so reluctantly offer Number 208' for sale in the much sought after Weyba Downs estate.
- Both main residence and guest accommodation are air conditioned (5 in total)
- The residence is north facing, built on 5006 sq mtrs.
- The very generous pool comes complete with a powered pool pavilion
- Beautiful mature trees complete the landscaping providing privacy and greenery all year round
- Gentle north easterlies keep the home naturally cool and ventilated with cross breezes upstairs and down
- Crimsafe throughout the home
- Lots of alternative parking space on the property
- 2 x 10,000 ltr water tanks at the rear of the property ideal for drinking water
- 2 x Septic
- Bore water for garden use, garden shed, plenty usable land for a large shed
- 2 minutes drive to the popular recreational Lake Weyba
- Enjoy the benefits of a beach acreage lifestyle, all within minutes to everything that Noosa has to offer.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Dec 14th 2018