House for sale
208 Eumarella Road,
Weyba Downs, QLD
5 4 2
Retreat In The Heart Of The Hinterland with Guest House* Main Residence with Original Building Used as a Guest House
* Substantial Sized Renovated Home on 5006m2 close to Amenities
* 12 x 4m Tropical Inground Salt Water Pool with Powered Pavilion
Rob and Racheal of Robert James Realty presents to the market 208 Eumarella Road. A fantastic family residence located 10 minutes from Noosa and 2 minutes from the beautiful shores of Lake Weyba.
The main residence is set back from the road and comprises of 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study and extensive verandahs on both levels.
The double door entry leads you through the formal living and formal dining rooms which are situated at the front of the home and overlook the pool.
The rear of the home has an open plan layout where you will find the 3 year old kitchen as the hub of the home. 40mm stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, double dish drawer, gas cooktop, electric stove, loads of storage and a butlers pantry. An entertainers delight!
A spacious family room with garden views, a downstairs bathroom and a study complete the lower level.
Upstairs you will find beautiful timber floorboards. On the landing, french doors open to access to the wrap around verandah which runs along the side and rear of the home.
An impressive master suite with renovated ensuite and walk through robe also opens to the rear balcony. A further 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom finish this level.
The separate fully functional guest house, linked to the home via a covered breezeway, comprises of a kitchenette, laundry, bedroom with ensuite & WIR, and a very spacious living room.
- Both main residence and guest accommodation are air conditioned (5 in total)
- The residence is north facing, built on 5006 sq mtrs.
- The very generous pool comes complete with a powered Asian style pool pavilion.
- Gentle north easterlies keep the home naturally cool and ventilated.
- Crimsafe throughout the home
- Lots of alternative parking space on the property
- 2 x 10,000 ltr water tanks at the rear of the property ideal for drinking water
- 2 x Septic
- Bore (Replaced recently) for garden use, Garden Shed, Usable Land
- 2 minutes drive to the popular recreational Lake Weyba.
- Enjoy the benefits of a rural lifestyle close to all that Noosa has to offer.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Oct 17th 2018