Rural for sale
208 George Fabris Road,
4 1 2
THIS HAS POTENTIAL ALL OVER ITThis private and rare property provides a unique opportunity to purchase a massive 105 acre's with plenty of potential. Conveniently located close to the Township of Mareeba on the Atherton side, yet still set in a rural and scenic surrounding.
Currently there are 500 limes, 1000 mango, 300 Passionfruit vines and 600 Avocado trees with the property being well equipped with packing line and a full inventory to run the farm, 31 megs of water from a 6" mainline, a massive 20m x 12m shed, fully lockable as well as a 20m x 6m lean too shed.
The main residence offers a spacious four bedroom, one bathroom home with polished timber floors, open plan dining/living, large kitchen and generous outdoor entertaining area.
There is also a fully renovated one bedroom guest house/workers quarter.
- Massive 105 acre property
- Four bedroom, one bathroom main residence
- New kitchen
- Polished timber floors
- Large 3 bay shed
- 20m x 12m main shed fully lockable with a 20m x 6m lean too
- One bedroom fully renovated cottage
- 6' mainline with 31 megs of water
- 500 limes trees
- 1000 mangoes trees
- 600 avocado trees
- 300 Passionfruit vines
- Borders Atherton creek
- Fenced paddock plus cattle yards
- Approx 30 acres of animal proof fencing
- Inventory available upon request
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Vince Costas at Central Realty Mareeba.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019