Rural for sale
209 Segenhoe Road,
3 1 4
$3,500,000 - $3,700,000
Prime irrigation property in the Segenhoe valleyThe property is located on the outskirts of Aberdeen on 230 acres of alluvial Hunter River flats, just minutes away from some of Australia's leading studs and only 15 minutes from Scone.
AREA - The property is 232 acres or 94.1 Ha
PASTURES - Highly Improved Lucerne farm producing high returns in the current market with natural grasses to the non arable areas.
HAY SHED - Large hay with iron cladding.
TANK - Filled by via irrigation system and gravity feeding to troughs.
COTTAGE - 4 Bedrooms with living area & huge entertaining room. Recently renovated bathroom and kitchen.
There is a double Garage with covered carport capable of parking up to 4 vehicles plus a stock and domestic bore to water the garden.
- Underground irrigation with 8" to 6" mains and 31 hydrants.
- 1 x Indeng Pump 4x4 on the Hunter River
- 1 x 20hp Southern Cross pump in No.1 well
- Second well has a small diesel motor.
- Approx 30 acres of underground irrigation system
- 294 Meg license to the Hunter River
- 100 Meg license ground water
- 29 Meg supplementary
If you are after rural lifestyle with good infrastructure and irrigation then look no further. An inspection is a must.
For further information, please contact your selling agents, Landmark Scone. Hamish 0499 881585 or Gavin 0438 452 810 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au
Last updated: 12:42PM on Dec 17th 2018