House for sale
21 Brisbane Avenue,
Mount Kuring-gai, NSW
4 2 1
SOLD by Di & Dean Finch 9987 0011Entering this charming cottage from the stunning front portico you will not be disappointed. Set behind a picket fence, this home oozes character and charm with a touch of modern for today's busy family living.
Ideal for a young family, this cottage presents updated interiors and covered outdoor living in a convenient central location. It enjoys easy access to the CBD via train, and is minutes from Aldi shopping centre and Public School.
- Bright spacious living with cosy fire, opening up to covered rear deck
- Generous verdant gardens with large lawns surround the residence
- Kids' haven, with secure gates & sparkling in-ground pool
- Kitchen boasts family dine-in area and spacious laundry
- Four bedrooms - one with fireplace and built-ins to one
- Main bedroom enjoys private en-suite and garden views
- Updated family bathroom in neutral tones
- Land 695 sqm, off street parking & ample under house storage
- Moments to local school, oval, shops, cafe, Aldi & Doctors Surgery
- Walk to Mount Kuring-gai Train Station & National Park
- Easy access to M1 to CBD and Central Coast
Approx outgoings :-
Council Rates -$387 per quarter
Water Rates -$168 per quarter
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 09:19AM on Aug 19th 2017