21 Champion Crescent,
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFERWith a stunning elevation and a superb North facing corner position, set amongst established trees in an exclusive suburb, you will feel a sense of serenity coming home to 21 Champion.
What sets this property apart is its high-end attention to detail, combined with the spectacular design choice, to create a separate home at the rear, to service your family or business needs. More on that later
Upon entry, be embraced and welcomed by the living and dining areas complete with striking paneling and cabinetry. The commercial grade windows set to floor level ensure you always feel one with the landscaped outdoors and calmed by the serenity of the pool.
Your kitchen is the central space you will crave to spend time in. With stunning cabinetry, quality appliances, banks of drawers and a double under mount sink, creating culinary delights will be a breeze.
With a mirrored splash back and an expanse of stacker doors that open to the entertaining area, you always feel the freedom of the outdoors. The island bench will become the central conversational hub of the home to share stories of the day, or catch-ups with guests when entertaining.
Also located on the ground floor:
• Exquisite silver pearl limestone tiles that continuously flow outside
• A full bathroom for guests and for showers after enjoying the heated pool
• Shoppers entrance from the garage next to the laundry
• Generous study
• Beautiful heated pool with glass balustrading
The inviting Blackbutt timber staircase leads you upstairs.
Located at the front of the home and away from the secondary bedrooms is your master retreat. Step through to your sanctuary and be met with the treetop views beyond your own private balcony.
Your ensuite is what resort holiday dreams are made of. With full height feature tiling, double inset vanity top, as well as a lux tub to soak your cares away, this is the space you deserve.
Also located on the first floor:
• 2 more large bedrooms
• Fans to all bedrooms
• A second living area providing the family different chill-out zones
• The third full bathroom
The Game Changer:
Also realized on the first floor is the intelligent design of an additional ancillary dwelling that can be an extension of the home or operate separately (complete with sound insulation).
Executed to the same impeccable standards of the rest of the home, and including a fully functional kitchenette with feature tile splash back, bathroom, generous bedroom and it's own balcony off the living space.
With a separate entrance and sub-metered, imagine the flexibility and longevity of the home this option offers you. Think:
• Leave the office behind and work from home or start the business you have dreamed of
• A separate dwelling for adult/ married children providing their own space and the head start they need
• A separate dwelling for parents or overseas visitors
• Rent either long term or short holiday stay (currently tenanted on a periodic arrangement)
Some of the other features this glorious home is comprehensively appointed with:
• Stunning modern elevation with picturesque gardens to the front as well as, established easy care garden bed to the rear
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout, fans to bedrooms and split system to ancillary dwelling
• Beautiful cabinetry and paneling choices
• Commercial grade windows and stacker doors
• Retractable fly screens
• Quality window treatments
• Trio cornices and high ceilings enhancing your sense of space
• Wired cabling for your media
• Thermann heat pump HWS
• Generous rear loaded double garage with storage
• Exposed aggregate paving to entrances and paved laneway to garage
Just some of the great lifestyle benefits close by are:
• Approx. 7km from the City
• Approx. 3 km from City Beach for your morning swim and a coffee at one of the beachside restaurants and cafes (could this be your new Sunday ritual?)
• Approx. 1-minute walk to all that is on offer at the Perry Lakes Reserve
• Near to so many great private schools and in the catchment for the sort after Floreat Park Primary and Shenton College
• All shopping/ eating and library facilities at Floreat Forum
• Easy access to Subiaco
A home of this caliber that provides you flexibility and longevity is rare and means fast action is a must. Please contact David or Martine Eyers on 0419 889 130 firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 536 152 email@example.com
Council Rates: $4,213.62 per annum
Water Rates: $1,780.68
*Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.