21 Chessell Street,
Mont Albert North, VIC
Peaceful family oasis in a quiet enclaveSurrounded by lush gardens, this spacious and inviting single-level home is nestled in a low-traffic pocket, just an easy stroll to delightful Koonung Creek Trail and extensive Elgar Park sporting fields.
Looking out over the pleasant front garden, the sky-lit lounge and dining are filled with afternoon sun. Boasting stainless steel European appliances and dual-drawer dishwasher, the large updated kitchen/meals zone leads out to an impressive covered deck in a leafy and secluded back garden; perfect for alfresco dining as gentle birdsong fills the air.
Featuring 3 robed double bedrooms (one with direct rear deck access) and 2 modern fully-tiled bathrooms, this appealing, low-maintenance family home is zoned for popular Koonung Secondary College and Birralee Primary School. Live close to the bus plus Balwyn East Village shops and eateries, with the Eastern Freeway only minutes away.
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home surrounded by leafy gardens
* Spacious lounge and dining bathed in afternoon sun
* Large updated kitchen/meals equipped with quality appliances
* Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans
* Covered alfresco deck, double carport, storage shed
* Stroll to Koonung Creek Trail and Elgar Park sporting fields
* Walk to the bus, Balwyn East Village shops and eateries
* Zoned for Koonung Secondary College and Birralee Primary
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days