House for sale
21 Christensen Road,
Mount Walker, QLD
4 2 5
Expressions of interest
Want to farm and be near the city and all it offers? Look no further!Mt Walker – Mixed farming property of 270 acres on 2 Lots with 4-bedroom home built in 2002
If you’re from a regional property and thinking of semi-retirement and not sure about living in the city even though you need the facilities of a city, or alternatively if you’re from the city wanting a tree change then you can have the best of both worlds without a complete environmental change, either way, just 50 minutes to the Brisbane CBD
The Property - 270 acres:
• Deep black soil property carrying 120 beef cattle; also suitable for horses and market gardening
• 6 main paddocks including those under cultivation
• Currently 40 acres are under cultivation with sorghum and barley -
no need to buy stock feed here! Crops could be irrigated from the dams which hold over 200 megalitres.
• Bore water can be used to top up dams if and when needed
• Rainwater is held in a 25 000 gallon underground tank at the
• 2 large lock-up sheds with 3-phase power and concrete floors are located within 50 metres of the house
• All fencing and sheds on the property, including a hay shed, are in great order
• Only 50 minutes drive to Brisbane’s CBD and it’s facilities.
• Passenger train service only 12 minutes away at Rosewood via the Ipswich line to Brisbane and beyond.
Overlooking and complementing this great farm is a delightful 270sqm, modern, rendered, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, open plan house with absolutely nothing to do!
Its features include:
• large modern kitchen
• separate dining, lounge and family rooms
• large office
• high ceilings
• ceiling fans in all rooms
• verandah front and back
• double garage
• ample storage space /cupboards throughout
• in-ground salt water pool
• tree-lined driveway with massive front lawn
• established landscaped garden
• remote controlled security gate
• huge 270 sqm of space plus 113 sqm of verandahs front and back
Genuine buyers really need to look at this stunning property. Email or call to arrange a viewing. You don’t want to miss this one.
Last updated: 04:08PM on Feb 1st 2017