Rural for sale
21 Cross Road,
Devon Meadows, VIC
3 1 2
$980,000 to $1,040,000
Why not try a rural lifestyleSituated on just over 6 acres of land (approx. 24,330 sqm) this property just oozes potential. With a three bedroom home plus a self-contained dwelling, surrounding verandahs, stables, paddocks with shelters, an arena and a dam it would only take a small amount of effort to improve on the existing facilities to create an impressive equestrian property.
- A three bedroom weatherboard home
- Lounge room with split system
- Rumpus room with gas heater and airconditioner
- Super large timber kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry and loads of cupboards
- Bathroom with corner spa
- Large cool room off the verandah area
- Huge shed with 3 phase power
- Double garage, 2 stables and tack room with hot & cold wash
- 7 paddocks (4 with shelters)
- Arena & dam
- A separate one bedroom self-contained unit with split system and gas heater and bathroom
- Extra features include 12 solar panels, circuit breaker, security cameras & sensor lights, veggie garden, greenhouse and chook shed
If you like the idea of country living and still be in close proximity to all the facilities you'll ever need, then look no further. Walk to Devon Meadows Primary School, bus to Koo Wee Rup Secondary College nearby, close to shops, football oval and tennis courts, 10 minutes to the heart of Cranbourne and easy access to Dandenong-Hastings Road for an easy city commute plus there is a new shopping centre about to commence construction nearby in Acacia Ridge.
Contact Matt Dewan today for an inspection.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Sep 5th 2017