House for sale
21 Derna Crescent,
Allambie Heights, NSW
5 2 3
Fantastic property boasts a lucrative dual incomeA tranquil setting with views of natural bushland surrounds from every window, this elevated home set over 746sqm is renovated throughout offering an abundance of opportunities as either a family home or an investment property.
Huge opportunity awaits to extend the home or utilise its current floor plan for those looking to really take advantage of a great opportunity in a peaceful location.
This fantastic property boasts a lucrative dual income with a council approved self-duplex style home with private entry, down stairs has three bedrooms and a stylish kitchen. Upstairs has two bedrooms and also is completely renovated. Adding to the potential of this residence are existing plans to extend and add value and space if you would like something even larger.
While it's difficult to imagine ever leaving this peaceful haven, the neighbourhood will prove too tempting, with Allambie village and its cafes, parks, plus Manly Beach, local schools, Westfield Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches Hospital only a short drive away.
- Generous upstairs integrated living and dining area
- Great flow to the alfresco deck, ideal for entertaining
- Stone finished kitchen has AEG induction cooktop
- Well-presented bedrooms, sleek fully tiled bathroom
- Versatile rear shed/office, carport, ample storage
- Council approved lower and upper duplex offering income
- Council plans to extend home, or an opportunity to strata (stca)
- Laundry and storage shed, home office or garden shed
- Council rates $488.88pq approx, Water rates $171.96pq approx
Last updated: 04:19AM on Jun 21st 2018