21 Goorawahl Avenue,
La Perouse, NSW
Large View-Swept Coastal Block with Vast Potential Deceased EstateSOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... At one of the most elevated vantage points on Goorawahl Avenue, this large 486sqm dual access block presents an exciting re-build opportunity in a quiet coastal community. Embraced by vast national parkland, it captures water views to Bare Island, Botany Bay and Kurnell.
Currently comprising a three-bedroom home on a dual access block, there's ample untouched space in which to explore a range of creative ideas. Be inspired by the view-swept setting, generous land portion and quiet coastal location.
Located just steps to restaurants, stroll to family friendly parklands or explore the coastal walking track, abundance of water sport opportunities, swim Frenchmans Bay and Congwong Beach, with quick access to three premier golf courses. Close to schools with direct CBD Transport and a short drive to University of NSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and Kingsford Smith Airport.
* Rare opportunity to join a tightly held beachside suburb
* Wide fronted dual access block in an elevated position
* Freestanding totally original home with lock-up garage
* Explore various possibilities including duplex potential
* Re-build as a luxe modern coastal residence (all STCA)
* Quiet setting offering a sought after coastal lifestyle
Council: $575.22 per quarter
Water: $171.98 per quarter
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225