21 Hancock Drive,
SOLD APRIL 2019 - Contact Greg Nicolson on 0414 509 351 for more details.Graced with a heightened aspect with pleasing district views, this spacious residence is unique in its versatility across a selection of casual and formal living areas. Perfect for large or extended families with a multi purpose flat/studio/office or parents retreat offering potential for a seperate income. Enjoying a green leafy outlook from almost every room, and special architectural features such as the high raked cedar ceiling in the formal lounge, the home offers the feel of your own private retreat, whilst being located only moments away from M2 city buses, John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Technology High schools, and shopping at Cherrybrook Village.
* Open plan formal lounge with high raked feature cedar ceiling, sliding doors open onto balcony
* Beautiful low-maintenance landscaped native gardens
* Wrap around balcony enjoys elevated district views, the perfect sunny spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
* Stylish stone kitchen with stainless steel appliance, ample storage space
* Generously sized double bedrooms, all with built in storage
* Master suite with large walk in robe, ensuite and own private balcony
* Renovated designer bathroom, with feature free standing bath
* Cypress pine timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, LED downlights
* Large covered alfresco deck, multiple entertaining options, overlooks totally private grassed yard, complete with beautiful native plants.
* Solar Panels providing low electricity costs, ducted vacuum system and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
* Zoned for JPPS and CTHS, 240m walk to buses, 900m to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Greenway Park.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.