Semi-rural Acreage for sale
21 Manuka Parkway,
King Creek, NSW
4 2 3
Welcome To The ManorImagine the feeling of contentment when you arrive home to this beautiful, quiet family residence. Timeless and elegant in its design, this Hamptons inspired home sits on over 2 level acres of established, low maintenance gardens.
Built to showcase the natural surroundings, floor to ceiling Windows, French doors and sliders encompass the outdoor views. The north facing aspect ensures a light filled interior and the elevated setting takes advantage of the cooling breezes.
An outstanding floor plan offers separate living spaces that would easily accommodate a growing family, guests or a dual living arrangement. A vast master bedroom offers privacy with French doors leading onto the pool area, against a backdrop of lawns and trees.
Holding strong demand, the location in King Creek is an exclusive cul de sac surrounded by prestige homes. The estate provides a spacious rural lifestyle with easy and quick access to the city of Port Macquarie. Only 7kms to the brand new Sovereign Hills Town Centre and 12kms (approximately 15 minutes) on the new highway to Port itself.
Within easy access are shops, schools, two modern hospitals, 1st class medical and diagnostic facilities, two university campuses, TAFE, and a selection of quality schools, along with a major regional airport. In addition, Port Macquarie has world renown beaches, great restaurants and cafes and the Glasshouse for entertainment and culture.
• Inspiring 8080sqm acreage of usable, level land
• Established easily maintained, fully fenced gardens
• Masterfully designed, steel frame home
• Impressive chef's kitchen overlooking pool and grounds
• Bedroom or guest "wing", convert study for 5th bedroom
• 9 foot high coffered ceilings, distinctive step cornices
• Imported Lappato Travatine tiles, carpeted bedrooms
• 3 phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• NBN fixed connection, excellent internet speeds
• Hard wired security system with CCTV
• Undercover tiled alfresco entertaining area
• In ground 8m x 4m pool, underwater lighting, easily visible for child safety
• 10,000L water tank, grey water is used on the gardens
• Circular driveway with side access to rear for boat and caravan storage
• Triple garaging with remote and internal access
• Quality schools with a school bus at the end of the cul de sac
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Sep 22nd 2019