House for sale
21 Marulda Street,
5 3 4
Stylish and Sun-drenched with Separate Studio!Perfectly elevated with tree top views, this immaculate, family friendly home has been beautifully renovated and extended to provide an optimum lifestyle. In one of Canberra's most premium suburbs, this property suits families who value a stylish and private lifestyle, close to reserve and within minutes to great schools and major shopping precincts. All the hard work has been meticulously completed, ready for your arrival.
Cleverly designed to take full advantage of the northerly aspect, this inviting home is filled with an abundance of natural sunlight and features an adaptable versatile floor plan. The updated kitchen is ideally located for entertaining around the hub of the home. The adjacent family room and dining room is complemented by full-length windows/doors leading out to the deck and capturing the beautiful garden vistas.
When walking out the back of the property, you are greeted with an entertainer's delight. With a covered spacious deck, established landscaping and the beautiful in-ground pool below, entertaining family and friends will be a breeze.
Tastefully styled and with adaptable living in mind, this stunning property also has the added bonus of a separate studio accommodation. Including a kitchenette, large bathroom and separate access, this exciting addition is ideal for extended family, teenagers, guests or even as a rental.
But that's not all! You'll be delighted to be living amongst a lovely group of caring neighbours where everyone looks out for each other. These are the things that money can't buy so be sure to inspect before it's too late.
This property is your answer to convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. In close proximity to Belconnen's best educational facilities such as St Vincent's Primary, Aranda Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, Civic and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
* Perfect northerly aspect with an abundance of sunlight
* Elevated with views to Black Mountain and tree top views on all sides
* Extended and renovated throughout with multiple entertaining areas
* Spacious sun-filled living areas
* Beautifully re-modelled kitchen with soft closing drawers/cupboards, gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher, Bosch oven and quality stone benches
* Tasmanian Oak flooring
* Freshly painted
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite with custom cabinetry and excellent storage
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Stylishly renovated main bathroom
* Brand new Brivis 7 star energy rating ducted gas heating; high energy efficient
* Brand new reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Extra insulation in roof, floor and extension
* Ample storage under house - currently used as a pool room but can be utilised as a games room
* Solar panels 1.8kva
* Re-pointed roof
* In-ground swimming pool with beautiful surrounds
* Separate adaptable studio accommodation with kitchenette, large ensuite, brand new reverse cycle a/c and fan; multi-generational appeal, perfect for grandparents, teenagers or as retirement income
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Double auto garage with double carport in front of garage
* Year built: 1986
* UV: $564,000
* Rates: $3,492
* Land Tax: $5,493
* Living: 179m2 (studio 30m2), Garage - 59.1m2 - TOTAL = 238.1m2
* EER: 2.0
Last updated: 12:19PM on May 20th 2019