21 Peacock Street,
Flexible living for the modern familyFIND. A remarkable demonstration of considered design, this magnificent home with ocean views uses space and light to stunning effect. Luxuriously large, yet wonderfully welcoming, this dual-level home has been thoughtfully designed to cater to full and vibrant family life, with accessible entertaining space that flows from the various living areas, and a flexible layout that includes self-contained living and accommodation on the upper floor.
LOVE. Set privately to the rear, the vast and open living area is set with character-rich pine floorboards, a beautiful coffered ceiling and provides fluid connections with outdoors.
• The backyard is an enchanting playspace for children, with a level lawn, cubby house and an enclosed pool, which are all given natural protection by the surrounding trees. And for the adults, an entertainer's deck and BBQ area for alfresco dining.
• Perfectly equipped to cater to the family's needs as well as for lavish entertaining, the stylish kitchen features sleek, soft-close cabinetry, induction cooking, and an island bench with quality stone counters.
• All of the bedrooms feature built-in or walk-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, and one of the bedrooms includes a shower en-suite.
• The main bathroom is stylishly presented with a huge rainwater shower, double vanity and separate WC.
• Upstairs are two generous bedrooms with built-ins and a bathroom with combined bath and shower, as well as a full-sized modern gas kitchen and a spacious living area that flows to a huge entertainer's deck with a magnificent panoramic view of the district and ocean.
• Choose to use the top floor for your own family's purposes, or as part of an extended family living arrangement, or even for Airbnb.
• Final highlights include a tandem carport, a shower room next to the pool and gated access.
LIVE. Protected from the road, which gets very little traffic, this is a perfectly peaceful location, yet local shops, schools and bus stops are all accessible on foot. It's a short drive to Manly or Warringah Mall, and it's an easy commute to the city.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.