House for sale
21 Pemberton Close,
Mount Nathan, QLD
4 3 6
PRESENT ALL OFFERS
VENDORS MOTIVATED TO SELL, ESTABLISHED FRUIT FARMEXTREMELY PRIVATE ACREAGE ON 11 ACRES, WITHIN 10 MINUTES TO SCHOOLS, MAJOR SHOPPING AND THE M1
Situated atop the highest private land in Mt Nathan this home boasts ultimate privacy with spectacular ocean and skyline views. Upon entering this private gated property, one meanders up the fully sealed driveway, where you could be mistaken for being in the hills of Tuscany. On arrival at the top, the views will simply take your breath away.
This contemporary single level high tech family home boasts high ceilings of 4.7m, enjoys spacious living areas with separate dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen and inground pool that will tick all the boxes so you can move straight in.
The property has endless opportunities, enjoy as a hobby farm with hundreds of fully established mango, avocado, paw paw and banana trees also passionfruit, pineapple, lemon, lime and assorted vegetables all pesticide and herbicide free.
Take the stress away from the concrete jungle and retreat to country living today.
Inspection highly recommended.
• 4 king size bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms with skyline views
• 3 large modern bathrooms, including 2 ensuites and walk-in robes
• Spacious open plan living areas, separate dining
• Expansive chef's kitchen with quality appliances
• 4.7m high ceilings, impressive entrance
• High tech fully integrated audio visual systems controlled via ipad
• 68sqm undercover deck and viewing platform from Moreton Bay to Coolangatta
• Glass fenced inground pool
• Crimsafe screens to all windows and doors, back to base security
• Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, Vacumaid
• Large porcelain floor tiles and Porters paint finishes to walls
• Solar panels and solar hot water, fully insulated internal and external walls
• Remote control entry gate and ample visitor parking
• Concrete and steel storage shed, complete with a 4WD UTV and Zero Walker MBK ride-on mower and other assorted equipment
• Over 100 established fruit trees
• Capacity to store 130,000 litres of filtered rain water
Last updated: 12:16AM on Sep 19th 2017