House for sale
21 Queenscliff Court,
4 2 2
King of Queenscliff!A strikingly commanding façade combines with the most tranquil of elevated North Shore cul-de-sac settings to deliver you this spectacular architect designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom tri-level home that has been impressively renovated – and is currently owned – by an award-winning interior designer. Crisp clean lines, a smooth-flowing floor plan, spectacularly-spacious low-maintenance outdoor-entertaining areas, awesome sunsets and breathtaking ocean views.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• Multiple outdoor spaces to relax and unwind within, including a fabulous rear alfresco area (with future outdoor-kitchen provisions) overlooking the shimmering swimming pool and its cascading waterfall feature, a huge rear balcony platform off the parent’s retreat, a separate front deck, and an entry portico with sea glimpses and pool access
• The first-floor formal dining room off the double-door entrance enjoys ocean glimpses through soaring-high picture windows
• Beautifully-tiled family room with feature glass blocks, media cabinetry, access out to the lined alfresco and a seamless integration with a sublime modern kitchen and its sparkling granite bench tops, casual breakfast/meals bar, double sinks, quality tap fittings, glass splashbacks, sleek cream cabinetry with full height pull-out Hafele pantry and fittings, full height pull out Hafele spice rack, soft close doors and drawers, a walk-in butler-style pantry with an appliance nook, a Brandt Induction cooktop, a Smeg oven with plate warming drawer, and an integrated AEG dishwasher. Feature hidden lighting to all cabinetry.
• Impressively-revamped wet areas, a stunning main bathroom with a free-standing bathtub, floor mounted bath filler, twin caesarstone topped vanities, and a full-length/height shower mirror. A sumptuous upstairs master-bedroom suite where floor-to-ceiling tiling meets another free-standing bathtub, with feature hidden lighting, stylish twin-vanity basins, a wall mounted rainshower and handspray, and rimless toilet
• Also on the top floor lies a huge lounge room/retreat with a wood burning fire standing on a granite plinth to match the kitchen granite, plenty of natural sunlight and access into a tiled master ensemble with a generous custom-fitted walk-in wardrobe.
• Internal shopper’s entry via a remote-controlled double garage on the ground floor.
• Fully fitted Garage complete with full length floor and top cupboards, loads of storage, and a powered storeroom – or workshop.
• High storage capacity throughout, including mirrored and fully fitted built-in robes to all minor bedrooms on the ground floor, an under-stair storeroom, ample cupboard space within the revamped laundry and plenty of kitchen cabinetry options
• easy-care artificial backyard turf, a new, commercial-grade Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-con system, a Hills security-alarm system and ample front-driveway parking space
• Commercial grade windows and exterior doors, fitted with commercial laminated toughened glass
• Feature translucent glass panelled internal doors throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• Feature hidden lighting to both bathrooms, kitchen and laundry
• Stylish modern light fittings
• Timber staircase with a granite base to first stair to match the kitchen granite
• A/V intercom system
• Gas hot-water system
• Easy-care gardens with retic
• Built in 1990
• New filter, chlorinator and feature lighting to pool
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
• Quality coastal living for an established executive family on a spacious 829sqm (approx.) block close to the beautiful Castlecrag Park, the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre (900m), St Mark’s Anglican Community School (1.2kms), Mullaloo Beach (1km), Whitfords Station for public transport off the freeway (5kms), public schools and Hillarys Boat Harbour (5.2kms)
Last updated: 10:50AM on Apr 23rd 2019