21 Sutherland Street,
Lane Cove, NSW
Sold by James BennettBeyond a picturesque Californian bungalow facade, this classic home has been reinvented to adapt to the needs of a growing family, graced with a versatile dual level layout and abundant in and outdoor entertaining space. Basking in day-round sun thanks to a perfect northeast-to-rear aspect, its interiors display a blend of warm timber finishes, fresh modern updates and beautifully retained traditional details. Set on a generous approx. 695sqm block, its tranquil, tree-lined setting is one of the most sought-after locations on the Lower North Shore and is minutes' walk to Lane Cove's heart and a fantastic array of shopping, dining and transport options.
- Sunlit lounge spilling out to poolside deck
- Pool, low maintenance lawns & gardens, LUG
- Upstairs entertainers' retreat w/ a full 2nd kitchen
- Sweeping district views from upper level terrace
- Gas cooking/heating, high ceilings, updated baths