House for sale
21 The Maindeck Street,
4 3 2
OFFERS BETWEEN $1.05MIL - $1.15MIL
The Ultimate Family PackageTucked away in this peaceful precinct of Belmont, this hidden treasure backs onto a reserve and offers a modern and private home encapsulating family lifestyle.
Each and every aspect of this Montgomery home has been meticulously and carefully selected with the aim at providing high quality and longevity for many years to come.
Set over two levels and providing multiple living areas:
> Downstairs rumpus room off the entry way adjoins a carpeted bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe, study/5th bedroom and bathroom which is ideal for a teenage retreat, extended family, guests or home office without having the hassle of taking clients into your main living quarters.
> Upstairs you have an open plan layout which is filled with natural light, scratch resistant timber veneer flooring complemented by a neutral colour scheme with a meals/family area opening out to rear entertaining and well-equipped kitchen plus a separate carpeted living area at the front of the home.
- Centrally located modern kitchen overlooks the family/meals area and out towards the pool and rear deck making it perfect for keeping an eye on the kids and interacting with guests.
> Omega dishwasher, oven and gas 4 burner cooktop
> Rangehood & fan that vent outside
> Island bench
> Tiled splashback
- 4 carpeted bedrooms all with robes, ceiling fans, shutters and ducted air conditioning + study/5th bedroom. The main bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
- 3 bathrooms
> Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower, heater/fan/light combo and separate toilet.
> Ensuite to main with shower, heater/fan/light combo and toilet.
> Downstairs bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower.
- Large internal laundry with built-in bench and cupboards, wall-mounted internal clothesline and external access to yard.
- You will have multiple entertaining options overlooking the north east facing pool including an expansive deck with built-in bbq and fridge (both staying), there is also another entertaining area with a UV resistant and waterproof sail plus a fire pit area. The Ceramic composite inground salt water pool has self-automated cleaning and is fully registered and compliant with council.
- Double door walk-in linen cupboard.
- Double garage with access to expansive under house storage and workshop areas + space down the side of the home for a tinny.
- Fenced in vegetable and herb garden.
- Rainwater tank
- Luxaflex Polyresin Plantation Shutters throughout
- Gas hot water system
- NBN & Foxtel connected
- Security Alarm
- Kordon Termite Barrier in place
- Daikin ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- Rates: $507.30 per quarter
This modern and spacious home has a little bit of something for everyone and is situated within a young estate of Belmont surrounded by modern executive homes. Only minutes from local schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, foreshore and so much more. Don’t miss out, call us to book your inspection today.
Property Code: 224
Last updated: 03:35PM on Jul 26th 2017