House for sale
21 Townsend Street,
4 2 2
The definition of elegance "JOHJAN Circa 1928"The definition of elegance, this 1920s family home is a showpiece of period sophistication. Retaining original and updated features, everything to be found throughout keeps with the charming aesthetic. Located on a quiet street in Ivanhoe, the position couldn't be better, close to parks, shops, excellent schools and Ivanhoe & Eaglemont train station.
The interior spaces include 4 generous bedrooms, each with built in robes and the master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and spotless en suite. The kitchen is an entertainer's dream with seas of bench space, Integrated leibherr fridge/freezer, wide Ilve oven that keeps with the period look, a butler's pantry with V-Zug Steam Oven/microwave and plenty of storage.
A formal dining room, refined sitting room with an ornate fireplace, private office, light-filled retreat, majestic central bathroom and a semi-open lounge complete the rest of the shared spaces. The knock out features don't stop outside, with a solar heated pool, undercover entertainment area with outdoor kitchen, self-contained pool house and a veggie patch making up the impressive grounds.
- Exquisite original and update period features
- Solar heated saltwater pool
- Water features in the front and back gardens
- Ducted heating and cooling plus Split systems throughout the home
- Secure garage with additional parking in the driveway
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Undercover entertainment area and outdoor kitchen
- Self-contained pool house
- Separate laundry room
Last updated: 05:24PM on Sep 22nd 2017