House for sale
21 Vaggelas Crescent,
Biggera Waters, QLD
4 3 2
Brand New North to Water - Be the First To Own!Brand New, North facing, canal front properties this close to the Broadwater are becoming increasingly difficult to secure. The high end workmanship throughout this property is nothing short of exquisite and will impress the most fastidious of buyers. The interior is functional, fluid, and engaging in its design. Ideally located in a quiet
cul de sac in Anglers Paradise, this home is truly something special - MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED!
Stunning polished concrete floors are the first thing to catch your eye in this prestigious villa. The lower level contains 1 of the 4 bedrooms, it is well placed as a home office or the guest bedroom with a powder room close by. Moving through to the real heart of this home there is a masterfully designed entertainers kitchen equipped with high end Smeg appliances and fully integrated dishwasher. Within the kitchen a butlers' pantry adroitly doubles as a European style laundry. The seductive black cabinetry is cleverly contrasted by stunning Luna white bench tops with waterfall edge and quality black tap ware. The same stunning tap ware is a quality feature throughout this opulent residence.
A crisp open plan living area well positioned to capture natural light and soft breezes adjoins the kitchen then opens out to blend effortlessly with the alfresco area. From the alfresco area you can enjoy the sea breeze, spectacular view and afternoon sun as you sip on a Bordeaux or sample offerings prepared in your entertainers' kitchen.
An in ground pool allows you to enjoy a refreshing dip on a hot day or humid midsummer twilight. The frameless glass pool fence grants you the same uninterrupted view as the alfresco space.
The inclusion of the splayed gangway leading to the piered pontoon will entice you towards the canal where you can board your vessel or simply feed the fish and ponder your day.
The open tread Victorian ash stairs with frameless glass balustrade will lure you to the second level of this home where you will be greeted by the open landing area with striking raked ceiling. 70 ounce carpet and louvered windows adorn the upper level which is as luxurious as the level below. Also possessing a light and open feel, the upper level boasts 2 good sized bedrooms, a 'floor to ceiling' tiled bathroom plus the master quarters with a grand ensuite.
In the master Bedroom you will discover His & Hers walk in robes with full cabinetry and a massive full length window overlooking the canal. You will feel like a captain on the bow of his ship as you gaze out over the water. The ensuite is something to behold; fully tiled with open shower and deep soaker tub, it carries the same captivating view as the bedroom.
With too many features to list, this exquisite residence is truly something special. A MUST TO INSPECT!
Call now for a private viewing or attend one of the open homes
- Stunning Polished Concrete throughout lower, Luxurious 70 ounce carpet upstairs
- Panel lift doors
- Grey floor to ceiling tiles - bathroom ensuite - 600 x 600mm floor, 300 x 600mm walls
- Private Pool with Granite Coping, Smooth White Pebble Finish, & frameless glass fencing
- Robes with Frameless sliding doors, Upstairs with full cabinetry
- Quality Smeg Appliances - including fully integrated dishwasher
- Ducted Aircon & Ceiling fans throughout
- Frameless glass balustrade with stainless steel handrail - Victorian Ash stairs - open tread
- Superior Jetties Piered pontoon with splayed gangway - council certified and approved
- Quality tap ware - sinks (black laundry and kitchen - matching black tap ware)
- Black cabinetry, Luna white stone benches through, waterfall edge in kitchen
- Stacker doors to alfresco area
- Separate driveways, fully landscaped gardens
- Double garage with rear roller door and high front garage door for large vehicles
- Raked ceilings upstairs
- 1200mm timber and glass pivot entrance door
- Separate exposed aggregate (blue heeler) driveways
- Louvered windows upstairs bedroom & ensuite
- Starserve Home Network and Video Distribution (computers and TV's can talk to one another)
- Video Distribution (ability to distribute TV, DVD & Foxtel to all Stations throughout the home)
- NBN ready
- Energy Efficient LED lighting throughout, Wired for Solar Installation by Purchaser
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information con...
Last updated: 05:47AM on Sep 20th 2017